©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to site. Introducing myself

godfather2112

Jun 9, 2009
Hi to all the forum members. My name is Dan and I stumbled upon this site in my research to gear. First of I will refrain from posting "where do I get xxx" or "can someone hook me up with xxx". I am very familiar with the search button and will use it to my best ability. I mostly joined this site in hopes of SEARCHING out a reputable site. Im going on my 2nd month of searching out gear. Seems that alot of sites are favored then bashed as scammers.

It seems that finding a legit source is hard. Some people claim its legit then others bash it to hell. Is it pretty much a gamble with the reputable sites alinshop and unclez If anyone can pm me with a direction to bettering my research that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
welcome Dan and i hope you find what you're looking for.footwork,footwork,footwork is what it'll take to form a good opinion on what you're describing.it took me at least 5-6mnths of continuous searching to find the ones i have and i'm completely satisfied.good luck and hope to see more of your posts in the near future.rocco-x.

godfather2112

Jun 9, 2009
I believe I have found a vendor that im going to go through. Going to give it maybe another weeks worth of research to make sure I want to drop the cash with them. Its just hard to decipher what is legit feedback. Seems that most people that complain about the site I'm wanting to use are just impatient. After getting burned by my cousin for $600 im still a little hesitant on who to use.

Dan