©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to Site- My story on how I got here..need help

kingroc

Apr 24, 2006
so cal
hello all...
I am 39 male 229lbs 6' and have been weight resistant training since I was 17. Never actually cycled any real AS but did a string of precursors cycles from say age 34 thru 37 with some good results depending on the manufacuturer. I have always focused on the major muscle groups with big movements, i.e. squat (20 rep mostly), bench, back, delts etc (after I found that at a young age that all the wieder boys were on the juice and if I simulated their routines all I got was burned out and smaller,yet defined lol smiling)...so when I worked in the corporate world it was no problem but 2 1/2 years ago I started my own business and worked 7 days a week etc etc and out went the training..for the most part

NOW I am finally getting an opportunity to start training again. My legs have never been so small (even though they still smoke the avg non training chicken legs) and its driving me nuts!

so I go online to buy some precursors and me being out of touch, not thinking they (mama government) would do it, I think they are banned!???

Then I say to myself "if precursors (prohormones) are banned why dont I just get some of the real stuff..maybe some oral just to give me a jump start....so I type in "winstrol" and "anavar" into the search engine and the ride begins!

I see all these companies (eur) willing and ready to sell me anything I want...I say to myself .."this is way to easy"....so I put one of the companies (pharmanabolics.com)in the search engine to see if anyone can give me some feedback on whether this is a scam, bust or legit....and I got a post on this site saying that its a scam...

So I thought it would be easy, but I dont' want to get burned or busted so I thought I might as well join this site and get educated on the latest and the greatest.....

ps.. I may be 'old' to alot of you but I can work like a beast from dust till dawn and put most of my 'young'employee's in pain before I even think of quiting...and can squat with intensity that would would impress most, even on the juice...my cousin was a natural bodybuilder (great genetics, that jerk!)(except for that one year...i know he did a cycle or two..damn!) that sold androl 50, deca and anavar to most the bodybuilders, police and firefighters in our community...I love the bodybuilding community natural or not and have always had an afinity for the gym and displays of raw strength and power....

I just want to get a jump start back into a strength routine and will take any feedback I can get...I will focus mostly on major power movements like squating, deadlifts, bench, milt press, bent over rows etc...probably once every four or five days (i can see you guys mocking me now with the lack of frequency, but it works for me)...I usually would order up some prohormone 'stack'..but here I am....I have all my hair and would like to keep it...lol..:afro:

any help would be mostly appreciated and emails to me are totally cool..

thanks...
kingroc

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Glad to have y ahere Kingroc, use the serach engine to look up anything you wanna know.. to keep you legally safe if you go the dark route I suggest Rick Collins book "legal Muscle" .. and sll sources on this site are tested and solid..so feel comforatble with any of them

kingroc

Apr 24, 2006
so cal
question typ-o?

Cryptasm...excuse my ignorance..but what is 'are' 'sll' sources?

also just for the record I didn't really state my goals...just moderate strength gains with some moderate size to start..I need to burn some fat as well (from sitting at a plan table alot..., I've been mountain biking when I can)...so something that along those lines...something to get me back into my groove...damn I miss that!

something that would help make my intial routine pay off alittle faster with alittle more results than it would naturally...to get over that little hump...you guys know what I'm talking about...not looking to blow up...or become a beast...

thanks.!
kingroc

kingroc

Apr 24, 2006
so cal
banner- on my way...

Cryptasm- I tried the first visual source on the site and I found exactly what I was looking for.....!!!! am I good to go with my new vitamen supplement source...:wink::p .any feedback before I make my purchase?....our local gnc and other vitamen stores suck....

it seems that I may be on my way.....if so, my utmost appreciation to this site and those that keep it running!

sincerely,
kingroc

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
any board sponser is a good choice, keep us posted on yur progress kingroc, yeah they have a nuch better selection than GNC:p