©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to this board, but not new at this game

j-hawk

May 2, 2006
N
Whats up all. I'm james wilson, aka. J-hawk. I 've been on the meso for along time and never ventured elswhere, now 2 years later and getting back frome a layoff, I NEED to MAKE SOME NOISE in my life. You know what I'm saying. Any way, I was with Gmunk who became PRoline who turned scammer(allegedly), many friends helped me with my training VDC, PARA, HOGG, GHOSTLIFTER, JACK(you were my first you english bastard)Mugzy (the scammer killer) he always got your home address, NASTY.
But I digress,
Who's who now, I don't know, every one changed their handles. But if you remember me or want to help me (an old brother) around "the neighborhood" that would be great.
J-hawk
james wilson

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
j-hawk said:
N
Whats up all. I'm james wilson, aka. J-hawk. I 've been on the meso for along time and never ventured elswhere, now 2 years later and getting back frome a layoff, I NEED to MAKE SOME NOISE in my life. You know what I'm saying. Any way, I was with Gmunk who became PRoline who turned scammer(allegedly), many friends helped me with my training VDC, PARA, HOGG, GHOSTLIFTER, JACK(you were my first you english bastard)Mugzy (the scammer killer) he always got your home address, NASTY.
But I digress,
Who's who now, I don't know, every one changed their handles. But if you remember me or want to help me (an old brother) around "the neighborhood" that would be great.
J-hawk
james wilson

welcome aboard bro. yah it takes time to figure out whos who. lOL

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
yea man I remebere VDC from wayy back, is he still around?
Welcome over...those meso Classified days were a Madhouse werent they:p

j-hawk

May 2, 2006
yes they were

I loved the classifieds but I have to tell you , so far this board has a much better system.