©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to this thread

usmctrainer0311

Feb 19, 2014
whats up my fellow brothers of iron thrusting. im new to this board. my home is at AB so thats where i am most but that may change im just trying to get a feel for this one as well. i have alot of info to put out as well as alot of questions and things to learn so i hope to be some cool brudas:headbang::sniper:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Welcome much more laid back board than most and a lotta older knowledgeable vets

usmctrainer0311

Feb 19, 2014
i appreciate the warm welcomes my brothers, idk i kinda view these forums differently than some. i for one look at it from a business operations standpoint and how its ran and who holds the ranks and i'd like to at somepoint become involved business wise with these bodybuilding forums. id like to get in contact with some mods and see whats a good starting point. i believe theres going to be good money being involved with businesses like this in the future if not already and would like to contribute as much as possible and be somewhat proactive and engaged because right now i dont have much to do. obviously from my title i was former military now i just finished (for now) and would like some guidance from mods or vets maybe some PM's would do well because im having trouble getting what i want said actually typed out at the moment lol anyway fuckin hope this to be a new home board for myself seems legit, have heard good things so i came over