©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Year, New Cycle

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Hey Happy New Year to all! Im planning my next cycle which I will start in April. I want it to be a cutting cycle with anavar as a component. I am thinking something like this:

Week 1-12: Test Prop
Week 1-12: Equipose
Week 6-12: Anavar
PCT week 14

I tend to bloat from test so I dont want to shoot a long ester like cyp or enan and Im not sure if the equipose will do much -- I didnt see any gains from it two cycles ago....what about adding winny to this?

Thoughts please?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
run the anavar weeks 8-14 right up to pct. what doses are you running. some people get good results from EQ when its over 400mg a week and some dont at all.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
To all: Would it be wise or advisable to run the anavar the entire cycle? (obviously if money wansnt an issue)?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Bizarro said:
To all: Would it be wise or advisable to run the anavar the entire cycle? (obviously if money wansnt an issue)?
12 wks may be a bit long even for anavar. Most of the orals I limit to 6 wks to save the liver. I know anavar isn't supposed to be as hard on the liver as some others, but you may still want to limit it to 8-10 wks. I don't have any hard evidence to support that though, so I'd be interested in hearing some of the other opinions out there as well.