©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Cycle Critique

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
I plan on starting my first cycle here shortly. Just wanted to throw it out there for suggestions. Its a pretty simple cycle, trying to keep it that way for my first go at it.

(10 week Cycle)
500mg a week of Test Enthan. (Two shots a week-250mg/1ml each)
PROVIRON OR ARIMIDEX DURING CYCLE (Not sure on dosage-need info)
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Two weeks after last Test shot start PCT

Clomid: 1st day = 300mg
2nd day-14th day = 100mg a day
15th day-30th day= 50mg a day

Nolvadex: 1st day-30th day= 20mg a day

IN CASE OF GYNO--Nolvadex: Day 1 and Day 2 take 60my a day
Day 3 take 40 mg
& rest of cyle take 20 mg a day

A few ???????? 1. If gyno simptoms start and I start the above Nolvadex plan, do I still continue taking it along w/ the Clomid for my PCT? If so That would mean I need additional Nolvadex.

2. The pins I'm planning on using are 23 guage at 1" w/ a 3cc case. Sound appropriate?

Any info. and suggestions or critiques would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Looks like you have done your research very well. However, I would suggest you buy some liquidex, or Arimidex tabs. It is a very effective anti-estrogen, and it would most likely prevent any gyno symptoms from occuring, and therefore you can avoid using nolvadex. Unless of course you do get gyno like sympts. Personally, i will never run any test cycles, or cycles with aromatizing drugs without arimidex.

You could dose the arimidex at .25mg 4x per week. This would keep the bloat down, and estrogen side effects to minimal levels, without lowering estrogen too much, as it is somewhat beneficial for muscle growth.

P

pincrusher

heavy gave you some really good advise about using arimidex. i use it in all my cycles and almost never have any gyno problems. i have also used aromasin which is even better than arimidex but harder to find.

as far as your pin question, just make sure you use a different pin to draw the product out of the vial than what you use to inject yourself. i usually get 20g pinz with syringe attached and get loose 23g pinz, this way you just use the 20g to draw the product out of the vial and then switch to the 23g to inject. it dulls the needle to much when piercing the rubber stoppers and will make for a much harder injection with more pain.
enjoy your cycle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Nice researching. Although some Newbies used Dbol to kick start the cycle even their first one's (myself included) it's good to see that you want to just do test alone. See how your body reacts to the gear. Then on your next cycle you can try adding a little more to the pot. you got everything covered from start to finish so have fun growing. Just don't forget to eat eat eat.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Thanks for all the info guys. I've been noticing though in other forums that some only use Clomid or Nolvadex for PCT. NOT BOTH. Should I still use the both of them for the PCT w/ the dosages I've described? And what about the Nolvadex ??? If I use it during the cycle because of gyno syptoms, do I continue to use it at the same rate during PCT?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i personally use both, but to each his own. second, the pins are fine, i always use 23g, 1inch. you can up it after the cycle during pct. i would throw some dbol your first time as well if you had the cash.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Thanks guys,

Would Proviron work instead of the arimidex? And what about the Nolvadex ??? If I use it during the cycle because of gyno syptoms, do I continue to use it at the same rate during PCT?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i used clomid after my cycle for pct. And it worked fine for me. I didn't experience any forms of gynamacostia so i hadn't had the need to do nolva or clomid during my cycle. Nolva is more favored over clomid, but you can use either or or both. During a cycle don't use it unless the symptoms occur. Using low dosages most people hardly run into gynamacostia. But it also depends on how your body reacts. Just keep the gear on the side just in case.