©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie in Orlando

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
hehehe thanx. Got a some questions, Ive been reading about clen alot on this board, and my primary diet is high in protien and low in the carb department. Id like to try and tone down alittle, along with getting a cut definition, right now it just feels like my work out do no good.. yes i have lost 60lbs of fat within the past 6months i still feel like blah.... Im 6"3 215lbs right now. I do about n 1hr of cardio a day with mild strength training. I have a friend on a winny cycle in Pa. right now and he just went from the lil fat kid i know to like completely toned within a month. And me on the other hand Ive been busting my ass and im still like ok looking... Dam love handles, lmao. So what do you guys think I should try out for a first go around. Im not to concerned with bulking, id just like to get some definition. Any help advise would be gr8, and ill keep search old posts, thanx guys for letting me rant.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! :) Its not so much the gear, as your diet. You can bulk or cut with the same stuff depending on diet. It sounds like you are doing well in that department to lose as much as you have. I can guarantee if you keep up the cardio and the clean diet, you will lose weight. It comes off fast at first, then it will slow down. Your body tries to stabilize itself. If you keep the calories low and the cardio high, it will lose weight. You could look at an ECA stack if you want. AAS really arent a weight loss drug.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justin96z28 said:
Thanx ill do some searchs on ECA stacking, btw what is an eca?
A mixture of Ephedrine, caffiene and asprin. Usually it is one 25mg ephedrine tablet with one 200mg caffiene tablet and one 81mg baby asprin.
They work in a similar fashion to clen in that they help burn fat while maintaining or enhancing muscle.

Welcome to the best little whorehouse in Texas.

Oops sorry, wrong advertisement. I meant to say the best board on the net.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey welcome to the board you have came to the right spot for any workout info you will ever need . p.s i live about 40 min north of you

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
cawb said:
hey welcome to the board you have came to the right spot for any workout info you will ever need . p.s i live about 40 min north of you

Cool so if I ever need help or got questions i can bug you :p.. Na just playing I try not to get on peoples nerves... That sounds like a good stack, to start with, any side effects to go along with it. Id like to run that cycle for about 8weeks then try and start a cutting cycle i suppose. Id like to get alot more definition, but im not looking to bulk up at all

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
well been on the eca stack for 2weeks, along with high protien/low carb diet results so far 1lb... I find this kinda weak, as I work out 5days a week and do cardio 7days for 35mins... Im using eped. hci... baby asp and caffe and directed 25mg 3 times daily, should i up my dosage?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justin96z28 said:
well been on the eca stack for 2weeks, along with high protien/low carb diet results so far 1lb... I find this kinda weak, as I work out 5days a week and do cardio 7days for 35mins... Im using eped. hci... baby asp and caffe and directed 25mg 3 times daily, should i up my dosage?
NO! Give it some more time. You didn't gain the weight in 2 weeks and it won't come off that quick either. Give it a few more weeks.

P

pincrusher

justin96z28 said:
with the amount of cardio you already do, it will probably take longer for you to see results from the eca stack. losses will come slow and steady but dont expect large chunks of fat to fall of like it does for some people who are grossly overweight.