©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Question

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Whats up all? I'm 6 feet 205 lbs.. I'm looking to have that "rock hard body". I work out consistantly, and the gym is apart of life for me. I catch advice from all the local users who I'm friends with; but believe you can help furthermore. I am currently a little chubby but not by much, (stomach weight). I have tried clen, but it honestly fades away and the results arent worth all the shaking I did in my bed when I went to sleep every night. I want to go on a cycle. Would this be a good one: (10 weeks) of Deca (200 mg every monday), and Winny 50 mg e.d. mon, wed. and fri. What results can I acquire with proper dieting, proper cardio, and ofcourse calisthenics? Also, is there any better cycle that you guys would recommend with optimal results? I am really looking forward to this summer, having this cycle under my belt. Thanks alot guys, and I hope you will help me out.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
I am assuming that you are running the Deca for the sole purpose of keeping your joints from drying out from the winny? This will work but there are many other cycles that would be better. First and formost I would add some test to your cycle...this is a good beginner cycle.
Test Enanathate 400-500mg/wk 1-10wks
winny 50mg ed 7-12wks
Start PCT after last day of Winny.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I'm also 6'. Right now I weigh 240. At 205 I look anorexicly thin. It sounds like your diet needs some work first. Like an increase in protein and a decrease in carbs.
Personally, I like ECA stacks for weight loss better than clen. I think the sides are more controllable.
As for a cycle, I agree with Lord Hum. I would run either enanthate or cypionate at 400- 500mg per week. Tren would be great to harden you up, gain strength and lose abdominal fat especially, but be warned it does cause some insomnia and night sweats. If tren is added, my preference is 75mg per day ED.
All of this only applies if you are over 21. If not, work on your diet and leave the steroids alone for awhile.
Almost forgot, 200mg a week of deca is too low even for a newby.

Last edited:

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
What other cycles could be good? I thank you for these replies.. But is there any good cycle with DECA and something else? for a beginner cycle and a goooooood one?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
diesel2 said:
What other cycles could be good? I thank you for these replies.. But is there any good cycle with DECA and something else? for a beginner cycle and a goooooood one?

Test should be the base of all cycles, and deca is counterproductive to what you said you want to achieve. Maybe I misread you. I assumed because you mentioned clen, that you wanted to cut.

If not then, Deca 400mg per week, test at 400-500 per week and 30 mg per day for 4-6 weeks of dbol would be a great cycle.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Do you already have the Deca and thats why you want to use it so badly? I would recommend saving it for another cycle down the road. 200mg a week will do nothing other than lubricate your joints.

For a first cycle I would recommend testosterone only. If you only take test on the first cycle, you can see how your body responds to it. You will be able to see if test makes you retain water, if it makes your nips itch, and what type of gains it will give you. I always use test as the base in my cycles. If I hadn't used it by itself when I first started, how would I know if I began to have negative symptoms during my cycle what substance was the cause of it? For example, say I was taking 500mg of testosterone and 400mg of Deca per week. If my nips get itchy, how do I know for sure which substance is the cause? Same if I am retaining water or experiencing any type of unusual or negative effects. I hope that helps!

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Yeah Your Right, I Want To Use It B/c I Have It... But With The Dbol Etc Cycle.. Thats Mass, I Want To Be Hard As A Rock Big And Cut.. Thats My Main Goal.. What Do You Recommend?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
diesel2 said:
Yeah Your Right, I Want To Use It B/c I Have It... But With The Dbol Etc Cycle.. Thats Mass, I Want To Be Hard As A Rock Big And Cut.. Thats My Main Goal.. What Do You Recommend?

Test. Then for your next cycle, I would say test & winny or test & tren. You can either bulk with test, or cut with test. It depends on your diet.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
yeah.. what kind of results will i get from only test?? and how much test are we talkin a week? (for a newbie)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Diesel2, here is a post from a guy regarding why to take a test only cycle for your first cycle. It basically says what I did, only better :D

Before you ask "how about this for a first cyle" read this

When you ask "what should I take for my cycle?" you are going to get the same answer from all of us no matter how many "buts" you throw at us. Their are very simple reasons why test is recommended for a first cycle so i am not going to bore you with anything complicated.

THE MAIN REASON I recommend test as a first cycle is that it is, and should be the building block of all future cycles. So you better know how you react to it. You need to know if you are gyno prone, how much water you are going to retain, how much will it raise your blood pressure, you need to learn how to combat there problems, and how to take steps to eliminate them in the future.

Another reason you should not stack drugs the first time is that you are not going to know how you react to certain drugs, which one is producing the best gains, and which one is causing the sides. Here is an example, lets say for a first cycle you stack deca and test, you get gyno, how the hell do you know what is causing it. Some people will assume it is the test and run deca again, but this time they will be well prepared for gyno brought on from test, but guess what, it is the deca causing it. Now you have d cups and are making an appointment to have your tits cut out. Another example, Needsize says he doesn't make great gains off test, so he has limited his test doses while using drugs he knows react well for him. How the hell is he going to know this if his first cycle was pot luck of different drugs?

And goddammit test is not a dirty word, for some reason alot of guys in the gym are afraid of test, it is a strong androgen, but the sides are very easily controlled for all but a few with a few simple drugs.

Maybe not the most important from a bodybuilding standpoint, but remember, if you take any steroids, you are going to shut your natural test production down, this can lead to impotence, and deca and tren are not the only ones that can cause this, any drug can, when not accompanied by test. Deca and tren are just the biggest offenders.

jcp2

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
diesel2 said:
yeah.. what kind of results will i get from only test?? and how much test are we talkin a week? (for a newbie)

With test only, you can get varied results. It depends on your genetics & your diet. I would recommend 400-500mg per week of test. I would use test enanthate or cypionate so you dont have to stick yourself as often. Why not try it for 8-12 weeks. You should look into hcg as well to help maintain your gonads. Also make sure to have Nolvadex on hand and read up on anti-estrogens. Good luck!

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
What are the odds that deca (at 400 mg a week for 12 weeks) will cause impotence.. and using clomid wouldnt help ? or what.. for my first cycle i was thinking deca 200mg (2x a week) .. mixed with EQ at 250 (2x a week for 11 weeks) with winny 50mg ed starting week 6 to 12..after; nolva 20 mg ed for 6 to 7 weeks...... hows that?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
diesel2 said:
What are the odds that deca (at 400 mg a week for 12 weeks) will cause impotence.. and using clomid wouldnt help ? or what..

That's almost impossible to predict. The vast majority will not be able to get or sustain an erection when using deca or tren, which has a similar chemical structure, without the addition of test. However there are the rare people who it doesn't effect this way. The only way to truly know is to try for yourself.
The reason that the dreaded deca dick is so well known is because it effects so many people, not because people say so on the boards.
Clomid/nolvadex do not help with deca related gyno. It is commonly believed that deca related gyno is brought on through progesterone pathways whereas test related gyno is brought about through aromatization to estrogen.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Dragon, have you ever tried bromocryptine for P gyno? I have heard it works great, but never tried it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Dragon, have you ever tried bromocryptine for P gyno? I have heard it works great, but never tried it.

Lucky for me, I don't seem to be prone to gyno.
But I have ran it before hoping to get some boost to my growth hormone and lose some fat in the process.
If you ever run it, make sure you do the buildup just like it says.
A quarter of a tab for a week followed by a half a tab for a week and so on until you get to your desired dose.
Bromo made me feel nausiated all of the time. Some people don't get thet effect, but it made me feel awful.
I hear RU 452? is supposed to be the best for P gyno, but I have no experience.
Also, check your PM.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ok, I just read this guys post over at Precision Muscle
http://www.precisionmuscle.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1044
He's all of 17 and obviously not interested in anyones advice.
He's just looking for someone who will tell him it's ok to do what he wants to do anyway.

Son, you are missing the whole point of virtually all of these boards.
If you want to get somewhere you have never been, you either buy a map or you ask someone who has already been there. The more often he's been there, the better the route he tells you.
Why? Because he's already made all of the mistakes for you and you get to benefit from those mistakes by not having to make them yourself. In other words you get the most direct route the first time out.
So, it doesn't matter how many boards you ask this question on.
If the answer is take interstate 66, then no argument you have that you are already on state route 70 so it has to be better will change the facts.
The best way to get anywhere is to follow a straight line and the people who have gone before you discovered where that line was a long time ago.

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
Ok guys, first off instead of telling me not to do it, you might as well listen and help. Would you guys rather me do it WRONG and hurt myself or do it CORRECTLY and at least set me on track? Thats the whole point, if you were so interested in helping, you would want me to do it correctly instead of doing it totally bad. Thanks in advance- and I say all this with no disrespect.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
diesel2 said:
Ok guys, first off instead of telling me not to do it, you might as well listen and help. Would you guys rather me do it WRONG and hurt myself or do it CORRECTLY and at least set me on track? Thats the whole point, if you were so interested in helping, you would want me to do it correctly instead of doing it totally bad. Thanks in advance- and I say all this with no disrespect.

First off, there is no RIGHT way to tell you how to take steroids at your age. At 17, you have enough testosterone in your system to make some incredible gains! The one thing you will get from taking steroids is some seriously unwanted side effects. They can close your growth plates and they can make you have to permanently take testosterone for the rest of your life by shutting your own system down. Does joining the Hairclub for Men at 17 years old sound appealing? How about explaining to your girlfriend that your not really gay when you can't get wood for her? Sound like fun? All we can do is attempt to guide you in the right direction. Whether you take our wide advice and wait is up to you. Hopefully you will stick around the board and learn for several years about AAS before deciding if its what you really want. Good luck.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Lucky for me, I don't seem to be prone to gyno.
But I have ran it before hoping to get some boost to my growth hormone and lose some fat in the process.
If you ever run it, make sure you do the buildup just like it says.
A quarter of a tab for a week followed by a half a tab for a week and so on until you get to your desired dose.
Bromo made me feel nausiated all of the time. Some people don't get thet effect, but it made me feel awful.
I hear RU 452? is supposed to be the best for P gyno, but I have no experience.
Also, check your PM.

I have not had to battle gyno ever (knock on wood...lol), but I hear dostinex is better for prgesterone type gyno than bromo is.