©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie stacks

Rambone

May 15, 2006
Hey guys, what do you recommend for a first time user? Im kind of interested in a t-bol, test prop stack but not sure on how I should dose them. What are your experiences with effective stacks for newbies? Im 205 pounds and fairly lean.

Rambone

May 15, 2006
I heard that prop is pretty good, but you have to inject every day or every other day. I was think about running 350-400 a week, but what dosage and how long should I run t-bol?

P

pincrusher

if you havent ever injected before i would suggest using test enanthate or cypionate cause they are a 2x per week injection instead of an every day or every other day injection. they will both work just as good as prop and also will not have any irritation associated with the injection like you will probably get with prop.
because prop is a fast acting steroid, it comes out of the solution very fast and the raw crystals will tend to irritate the hell out of the muscle it was injected into. test enanthate or cypionate are long acting esters so the product comes out of solution much slower which aides tremendously with the comfort level.
t-bol would be a good product to use to give the cycle a boost but many will recommend using test only for a first cycle so you will get a complete understanding of the various stages involved with the product starting to work. you will want to feel the sudden explosion of power about week 3-4 when the etst fully kicks in(reaches max bloodlevels)
if you use an oral that is fast acting it will rob you of this valuable experience which will come in handy in the future so you can tell if something is working properly.
if you decide to use the t-bol anyway, a common dosage is about 40-50mg per day for the first 4-5 weeks of the cycle. dont run it any longer than that so you will not risk elevating your liver values since it is a little liver toxic.

Rambone

May 15, 2006
Thanks alot man, that is every thing I need to know. I didnt know prop was like that, Im glad I know now. Youre right, Im going to run straight test and get a feel for it since its my first time

P

pincrusher

Rambone said:
Thanks alot man, that is every thing I need to know. I didnt know prop was like that, Im glad I know now. Youre right, Im going to run straight test and get a feel for it since its my first time
no problem:) i try to answer questions in a way that i usually cover other questions the original poster may have before they have to post them;)
before you start your cycle, i would also like to go over your diet with ya to make sure you have it planned out well. this is actually more important than the gear you use.
one other note about test prop is that you will see alot of people either using it to kick start a cycle where long estered products like enanthate are being used or you will see people using it who may be getting ready for a contest or trying to shed bodyfat. the reasons for these 2 usages are that since prop is fast acting it will start to work within a few days of your first injection so its great to kick start a cycle and the other reason is that propr tends to not cause much water retention where alot of the long estered products will cause some. the water retention is easily combatted using a little nolva or arimidex though.

Rambone

May 15, 2006
pincrusher said:
no problem:) i try to answer questions in a way that i usually cover other questions the original poster may have before they have to post them;)
before you start your cycle, i would also like to go over your diet with ya to make sure you have it planned out well. this is actually more important than the gear you use.
one other note about test prop is that you will see alot of people either using it to kick start a cycle where long estered products like enanthate are being used or you will see people using it who may be getting ready for a contest or trying to shed bodyfat. the reasons for these 2 usages are that since prop is fast acting it will start to work within a few days of your first injection so its great to kick start a cycle and the other reason is that propr tends to not cause much water retention where alot of the long estered products will cause some. the water retention is easily combatted using a little nolva or arimidex though.

My diet is pretty good probably because Ive been training for a decent amount of time. Im still pretty young, turning 22 in june, but Im not stupid when it comes to my diet because I believe its the most important thing to do right. Im not going to jump into anabolics right away but maybe in 6 months, im just doing some research now while I can. But my diet is made up of mostly clean foods. Ill give you an example whats been my recent routine:

I would like to start off with a nice breakfast but I go to school at 9 (only for a hour and 15 minute class) but I also like to get my sleep so I start off with a big shake. I also eat alot of fruit just to get in some easy calories that takes good and are healthy. I was pretty damn skinny in high school before working out. My metabolism has be pretty fast since I was a kid and even when I was taking in 4000 calories, I would gain weight slowly but also look leaner and get stronger. This doesnt sound possible, I cant really explain it. I take my summers pretty seriously for working out and gained 10 pounds naturally last summer and put up 100 lbs. dbs. on incline bench.

Morning: 2 scoops of ergopharm mass meal, cup and a half of low fat milk, 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 tblspoons of natty peanut butter, and I eat a banana after the shake. Roughly amounts to 1000-1100 calories

11:30: 2 whole eggs, 7 additional egg whites, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, apple, orange juice, and a whole grain kashi bar. around 750 calories.

Train from 2-3:30, drink 2 scoops of xtend while training and 2 scoops of whey and dextrose during my last 2 exercises. around 400-450 calories.

4:30 8-10 ounce sirloin steak, big baked potato, and a banana around 900 calories

7:30 8 oz. chicken breast, 2 cups of brown rice, apple, kashi bar(theyre all natural and have whole grains and almonds), maybe a glass of chocolate milk roughly 1000 calories.

10:00 8 oz chicken breast, some sort complex carb(350 calories), no fruit, roughly 500-550 calories.

8 hours of sleep

By the way, I drink a gallon and a half of water a day

I know these are rough estimates but theyre pretty close. Probably is around 250g of protein and 4500 calories which I think is perfect for my type of metabolism and my schedule. I dont eat every 2 hours like I used to. I just cant down the food all the time, but for me its not that big of a deal to eat every 4 hours instead. Feel free to critque. By the way im 6'1, 205 with 4 years of off and on training experience. Lately its been off because I had to focus on grades, but the summer is perfect for getting back into it siince all I have to do is work out and go to the gym. By the way, I used to train 4 days a week which I think was perfect for me, but Im prioritizing my arms. So right now Im running a 5 work out split (3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off). 1 chest, abs 2quads, hams, calves 3 arms 4 off 5 back 6 shoulders, calves 7 off

Give me your opinion on what needs to be addressed. Man, this was the longest post Ive ever written. Thanks guys

I also forgot, I take 6 fish oil caps a day, and also zma at night.

Last edited:

Rambone

May 15, 2006
My worst problem is consistency, especially during the school year when it is easy to skip the gym sometimes because I have to study. Im a type of guy who loses strength pretty easily if I miss a few days here and there or take off over a week or 2. Im not sure whether im over training because sometimes Im just tired and dont want to go to the gym. But when I really get into it like last summer Im really good about it and get strong as hell as long as Im consistent. I think that was the first time I trained for about 3 months straight and it really showed. But if I were to take something like test, I know I wouldnt let myself slack off especially during pct and after.

P

pincrusher

i have to admit your previous posts have been some of the best i have seen by someone new to the bodybuilding message boards.:)
the only major thing i see is to change your meals right around workouts. your last whole foods meal before your workout should be about 1 hour prior and then about 20-30minutes prior you should consume a protein shake with about 30 grams of protein & 40-50 gramsd of carbs. only drink water during your workouts and then just after your workout drink another shake with about the same amount of protein but about 60-70 grams of carbs. you can also add about 5 grams of creatine & glutamine in each shake pre & post workout.
your training split is ok and if you need to take some time off becuase your body feels very fatigued then do it. i tend to take a full week off from lifting about once every 2-3 months just to allow my body to recover fully from the heavy toll of lifting.
i know all about the difficulty in motivating yourself to go to the gym. it can be very hard but that is what seperates the top level guys from us shmucks who do this but dont ever reach that very top level LOL