©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie with questions..

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
alright so here it goes. First off i want to thank you guyz alot for all the knowledge you guys are putting on this site. ive learned more from reading an hour of your posts then 3 days worth of other sites. now i havent started or bought anything for my first cycle yet so here is all my questions and yes i know almost nothing so try not to bash me to hard.

first off, im hearing from most of you that my first cycle shout be of test and theres the Cypionate and the Propionate. well where i live the slang they use when buying and selling test is t-2 and t-4. t-2 being water based and t-4 being oil based. is that the same as the cypionate and prop? and if so which is which.

next. my first cycle(and thank god i found this site ahead of time) was goin to be just deca but as many of you have pointed out that is a bad idea. What are the major drawbacks of just deca? and would t-2 and deca be a good stack for my second cycle?

also i heard that the side affects for the water based test were much more mild then the oil based but the effects were much greater with the oil based. can you confirm this for me.

Ive heard from alot of people that though major side affects accur, they are much more rare then people make them out to be and bitch tits, hair loss, so on so on only happen in very few cases of a minor cycle like test or deca. How often does this type of thing happen.

ill probably have tons of questions within the next few days that i cant think of right now. but thanks for all your help guyz

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Im not sure what t-2 or t-4 is...but it *might* be the mexican tornell brand test, and the t-4 is probably denkall. T-2 being 200mg/ml and t-4 being 400mg/ml (painful). The t-200 is enanthate, and the t-400 has a bunch of test esters. Both brands are mexican and underdosed, and probably a bit dirty.

If the t-2 is water based test and not enanthate, it is suspension. Suspension needs to be injected twice a day...u dont want it, its for advanced users.

As for deca, go ahead and use it if u want,,,just run it with the test. Always use a test as a base for your cycles.

As for bitch tits...research nolvadex, and arimidex and if u dont know what they are for dont juice yet cuz u need to do more research. and get a better source, this t-2 and t-4 shit sounds sketched out to me bro...locker room dealers are seriously fucked up in most places.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Alot of people start with a only test e/c cycle at 500mg a week spread into 2 shots per week.
As always every cycle should have a test base, until your ready to play with the big boys :rolleyes:
Personally Id throw in some dbol for the first weeks 25-30 mg.
Take nolva not only for anti E but for cholest!
Let us know what's up bro and welcome to the board

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im a little lost too with the T2/T4 stuff. You said you have Cypionate and Prop where you are are. You said you have oil based and water based. You want oil based cypionate for your cycles. You need 400-500mg weekly. Just Deca will shut you down hard and you wont have any sex drive after the cycle for some time. Testosterone in the cycle as a base will off set this to an extent. Also, you only want one substance (testosterone) for your first cycle so if you have any negative, or when you experience postive effects, you know what substance is causing it. Side effects vary in individuals but you shouldnt experience any major ones taking only 400-500mg Cypionate for a 10 week cycle. As was mentioned, have your Nolvadex on hand, and your clomid or Nolvadex for PCT. Hope that helps. :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
To answer your question about the water based being less mild but having a stronger anabolic effect. That is half true.

Gear like test enanthate and cypionate are oil based and takes a few weeks to actually start to work where you will see results. Now as far as test suspension which is water based it goes seems to go immediatly into the blood stream upon injection making your testosterone peak in a matter of days compared to weeks.

As far as unwelcome side effects. with a testosterone product you can expect to see a high rate of estrogen conversion. Gynecomastia can also develop. But water based although stronger also is more prone to giving you more negative side effects. But again side effects is something that can happen to you with any testosterone gear. I ran Test Enanathate for 12 weeks with no problems but it really depends on each individual on how they respond to their gear.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Im a little lost too with the T2/T4 stuff. You said you have Cypionate and Prop where you are are. You said you have oil based and water based. You want oil based cypionate for your cycles. You need 400-500mg weekly. Just Deca will shut you down hard and you wont have any sex drive after the cycle for some time. Testosterone in the cycle as a base will off set this to an extent. Also, you only want one substance (testosterone) for your first cycle so if you have any negative, or when you experience postive effects, you know what substance is causing it. Side effects vary in individuals but you shouldnt experience any major ones taking only 400-500mg Cypionate for a 10 week cycle. As was mentioned, have your Nolvadex on hand, and your clomid or Nolvadex for PCT. Hope that helps. :)

Agreed.

What general area are you from? It might help us figure out what T2 and T4 really are.

Welcome to the boards.

Last edited:

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
funny you should mention the whole dirty mexican version because i do live in arizona so it would make sence. alot of my bud's have taken t-4 and lifts have gone up a great deal but acne seemed to be side effect for all of them one had to get on that crazy acne medication because his back shoulder and chest area turned into basically one big zit..

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
which brings me to the problem that other then t-4, and t-2 the only other gear i can get is eq, deca, and winstrol but as you guyz said not good to take deca without a test base

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CehsLIFTER said:
alot of my bud's have taken t-4 and lifts have gone up a great deal but acne seemed to be side effect for all of them one had to get on that crazy acne medication because his back shoulder and chest area turned into basically one big zit..
That's a common side effect. It doesn't necessarily mean they have dirty gear.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
on my first cycle i had QV Test Enanthate and my back, chest, and a lil on my face blew up with acne. But i believe it's because i was always prone to bad acne since i was younger. And being that Test E is oil based it made everything worse. So i don't think it's the gear it's just how your body reacts to the chemicals.

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
btw i weigh 185, been working out for about 2 years im looking to put on about 15 to 20 pounds but at the same time i wanna be a little more cut

W

wolfyEVH

i personally think you could put on 15 lbs naturally......at your stats...you should get up to 195-200lbs naturally. Try adjusting your diet and training routine, unless you are deadset on doing gear.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
i personally think you could put on 15 lbs naturally......at your stats...you should get up to 195-200lbs naturally. Try adjusting your diet and training routine, unless you are deadset on doing gear.

Agreed. Keep bumping your cals up and in a few months, 15lb is attainable.

CehsLIFTER

Dec 13, 2004
well im not an any particular rush to get on, so ill definatly change up my diet a bit see how it goes from there. thanks for your input guys. one last question, I know you guys are pretty stuck on newbie cycles consisting only of test and possibly jump starting with dbol but what would be some downsides for my first cycle being test base with winstol? You guys are the experts so i wouldnt do it if you guys think its going to far, just get back to me