©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

News NV update

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Hi Anasci Members, :D

Just a quick note. Nutri-Vet gear is sold inside a box with INSTRUCTIVO insert.

Last edited:

JERZYBOY83

Dec 1, 2004
JERZY!!!
Well i read a post that BROVEL is easlity faked because of the fake duplication of its hologram. I thought u would have a pic.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
If you have a real brovel hologram it will have 4 small insicions on each corner of the hologram which makes it tamper evident. The fake one i have does not have incisions. ;)

Last edited:

mtlman112

Oct 25, 2004
upstate NY
BIO LABS said:
Yes I do have a box from brovel that was duplicated and the hologram also duplicated. Do you have a picture of real brovel? I live in Mexico and it is very easy to walk into a text shop and hand them a hologram of another company and tell them to duplicate it, its wrong but its Mexico where the dollar is more important than anything, they take all the business they can and I am sure some have no idea what ttokkyo or brovel is ect...

Quality vet is more difficult from what I have read and people do catch fakes many times with QV. I remember Meso had excellent info and pics a while back on each company fake and real.

The point of this post was to inform of the updates not start a argument if this is where you are planning on taking the thread don't waste the board space. If you think that holograms cannot be easily duplicated thats your opinion and I am not going to try to prove you wrong.

If you have a real brovel hologram it will have 4 small insicions on each corner of the hologram which makes it tamper evident. The fake one i have does not have incisions. ;)