©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next Cycle, recommendations?

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
So my cycle is coming to an end =(. Im looking to the future and my next cycle. I ran Tren Ace 75 MG EOD and i get NO sides almost, with Sustanon 250 mg 2x a week. Also popped in Diannabol oral for 15 days to end with. Next i want to kick it up. Lets hear some crazy ideas for gains that wont kill me INSTANTLY lol.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Where u at on weight and body fat? You wanna cut or bulk? Lean bulk or dirty bulk? What does your bloodwork look like? How much weight did you gain on this last cycle?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Where u at on weight and body fat? You wanna cut or bulk? Lean bulk or dirty bulk? What does your bloodwork look like? How much weight did you gain on this last cycle?
The gain on last cycle was the question I was wondering

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Test p 300, Tren A 400-600, EQ 200-600, Anadrol 25mg, Dbol 25mg + Adex. - weekly for 12-20weeks.

If that is not sufficient to grow like a weed or get bitch titts, than you are training and eating wrong lol. Not for the beginners.

Take out the orals or switch in anavar to cut or clean bulk with minimal water retention. If you are under 10%bf than switch eq for masteron.

Just an idea, tried and true for me; but to each their own and everyone's body is different.

We do not know much about you, so share your current stats. we know your past cycles but like the above mentioned, we need to know goals and your experience training, lifting and or competing.