©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NNP, Test P, Tren A ed or eod

DeaconJones

Mar 22, 2014
About ready to start a cycle, have always used long ester deca and tren, never the short stuff till now. Any vets have recommendations for using test p, tren a, and nnp ed or eod . Cycle to start with Dbol, test p, and nnp. After 6 weeks, drop the nnp, and start tren a. On hand I have caber, ai, hcg. Have used caber in the past with tren e and deca, always did a good job keeping sides down. I just need some input on frequency and mg. amounts of stated short ester gear. 11 week cycle, in my 50s, want to go from 218 to around 240. Class reunion, ya know. Thanks

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Im on test400 npp and dbol right now im doing the high dose thing but with the esters your using ed pins would keep you more leveled out.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Ed is probably better, but I bet you will not see or tell a difference I never did, only bloods would tell though. 11 weeks with short esters you will be a pin cushion and hate it after awhile so I would do eod. The npp can go every 2 or 3 days.