©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex Question

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Should I take Nolvadex on the first signs of gyno? Or should I take some during my cycle "in case"?

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
i personally would take my AI from the beginning of a cycle for safety concerns- i dont like the negative effects of estrogen so i like to block it from the beginning..

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I agree with Juicen on this one, but i am gyno prone also.

However, when I was new to the boards, most vets said don't unless you have gyno signs.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
well I've not had any probs yet with Deca/480mg and Winny/50mgEOD
By probs I mean itchiness, tenderness, lumps... Anything else I should look for?

I don't want to be like a guy I read on a board who said he had a golf ball size lump under his nipple...

W

wolfyEVH

DecaDude said:
well I've not had any probs yet with Deca/480mg and Winny/50mgEOD
By probs I mean itchiness, tenderness, lumps... Anything else I should look for?

I don't want to be like a guy I read on a board who said he had a golf ball size lump under his nipple...

w/ that cycle, you're not going to need nolvadex. the only estrogen in that cycle is the minimal estrogen that deca aromatizes into.

what made you think to take nolvadex w/ a deca/winny cycle?

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I hope there is some test in that cycle. Also, if you do get gyno. on deca, it would likely be from progesterone effects of deca and not estrogen. In which case, nolva won't do anything.

As for the original question.....I share Wolfy's question.....why nolva with deca and winny as neither aromatize to estrogen anyways. If you meant cycles in general with agents that do aromatize, then I also take anti-e always, as it's not just the gyno I don't want it's the increased fluid, fat, etc. that also accompanies a rise in estrogen.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
The question is in general terms. I have had conflicting reports. One that Deca aromatizes but much less that test. therefore you need to be taken quantities above 500mg/week. I'm not really above 500mg/week. I understand that Deca would require Proviron to counter the aromatizing effects, not nolvadex.

I want to incorporate some test. Cytp. into this cycle, but am concerned about the arom. of test. People tell me to go 60/40 (test/deca) if I do. The opinions vary greatly.

I read a post by Wolfy on another board which indicated that Deca always aromat. then again I read product literature which states only in large quantities.

I'm in the middle of week two with no estrog. effect yet.

W

wolfyEVH

DecaDude said:
The question is in general terms. I have had conflicting reports. One that Deca aromatizes but much less that test. therefore you need to be taken quantities above 500mg/week. I'm not really above 500mg/week. I understand that Deca would require Proviron to counter the aromatizing effects, not nolvadex.

I want to incorporate some test. Cytp. into this cycle, but am concerned about the arom. of test. People tell me to go 60/40 (test/deca) if I do. The opinions vary greatly.

I read a post by Wolfy on another board which indicated that Deca always aromat. then again I read product literature which states only in large quantities.

I'm in the middle of week two with no estrog. effect yet.

it aromatizes about 20% to that of testosterone

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
is clomid and nolvadex oral or injectable. ive only done one cycle of deca at 200/mg a week. and that is the only cycle i have ever done. but I definetely noticed some sexual side effects after the cycle. Havent done anymore for about a year. what should i take with that or after that if i were going to start a new cycle?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Not to get on you or anything, but if you have a question you would be better off posting your own thread bro. To answer your question, they are both oral and you can find all the info you need about them in the profiles section. Make sure if you do another cycle, add some test in there. Trust me, you will definately hear that and see that again! Read some of the prior threads and you will find the answers to a lot of your questions.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
i would love to post my own thread if i could figure out how too. i have only been a member for about 30 hours.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Go to the top of the forum that you want to post your thread in and click on "new thread". Then all you have to do is type in your title and the contents of your thread.