©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nolvadex + tren induced erectile dysfunction

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
I was coming down from a low test/ high tren cycle and merging into a a test cruise due to the trensomnia and other tren related side effects when I decided to add some nolva. I had some nolva on hand and added some (not sure exactly what i was thinking was just experimenting) and within a day it killed my erection. I'm talking soft erection and it dies for no reason. Night and day difference compared to the 5-6 times times a day sex while on tren. I've dropped the nolva after only running for 2 days after researching about tren+nolva prolactin complications and wondered if a 750mg test cyp cycle would bring me back to normal quickly?

stats are 6'+
220lbs
fairly lean
blast and cruiser with prior gear experience * don't flame me just made an honest mistake

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Are you taking an AI? If not drop the novla and some adex and mast or prov. If that doesn't work, caber and get thyroid checked.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It's most likely prolactin related and you have 3 options either prami, bromo, or caber. Prami gives me horrible headaches, so I usually go with caber but bromo worked this last time for me

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
Are you taking an AI? If not drop the novla and some adex and mast or prov. If that doesn't work, caber and get thyroid checked.
Already taking adex yes

It's most likely prolactin related and you have 3 options either prami, bromo, or caber. Prami gives me horrible headaches, so I usually go with caber but bromo worked this last time for me
Would the prolactin decrease over time or do i absolutely need something like caber or prami? I'm wondering if I can ride it out and the increased test would just get me back to rabbit status.