©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Non-alcohol based liquid aromasin?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I've been thinking about trying liquid aromasin and nolvadex. Mostly because they are pretty cheap and seem to be widely available. The problem I keep running into is that they're all alcohol based. I've been clean for 9 years and really don't feel like tempting fate so I was wondering if they might exist in non-alcohol based formula.

I'm not looking for sources, I'll find them if they exist. I was just wondering if non-alcohol based liquids are even a thing.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've been thinking about trying liquid aromasin and nolvadex. Mostly because they are pretty cheap and seem to be widely available. The problem I keep running into is that they're all alcohol based. I've been clean for 9 years and really don't feel like tempting fate so I was wondering if they might exist in non-alcohol based formula.

I'm not looking for sources, I'll find them if they exist. I was just wondering if non-alcohol based liquids are even a thing.

You could experiment with PEG 300-400 and see if that works.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I'm too much of a chicken to experiment. I like to go with what I know. That's why I'm trying to stay with aromasin and nolva.