©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Norma Greece Test Enan

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Just broke open my first one today:) it'll take a little gettin used to with the thicker oil but it's all good. Gote an amp opener but didn't work real well. Maybe just try one of these methods you guys just mentioned. I like the scissor idea. Glass went everywhere lol. But bottom half broke clean. A lot different than a vial

Yea that oil is thick aint it. Takes a min through a 25 G even heated lol.

bigbreads80

Apr 2, 2014
Piney woods
Ya I my wife always pins me and actually had to stop at about the last mark because it wouldn't budge anymore. She maybe have landed in some scar tissue tho. It actually gave me a little pip but nothing major. It's all good:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just broke open my first one today:) it'll take a little gettin used to with the thicker oil but it's all good. Gote an amp opener but didn't work real well. Maybe just try one of these methods you guys just mentioned. I like the scissor idea. Glass went everywhere lol. But bottom half broke clean. A lot different than a vial

LMFAO.. those are the toughest amps to open ive ever seen. . I use a diamomd impregnated thin knife sharpener to score 3 times and still it breaks odd. But the shit inside is well worth the hassle. Dont lose a finger bb80..

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Filtering amps is not an unusual idea. Its done in medicine usually. Heres a link showing how nurses are supposed to filter amps

Xttp://www.wenourish.com/docs/COR05036_PE3.2-Ampule.pdf

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I've got two dozen Bayer- Schering test e amps en route now. Haven't cracked an amp in over 5 years. Bet I'll look like a monkey trying to figure how to peel a banana.

Last edited:

custom

Apr 8, 2014
I've got two dozen Bayer- Schering test e amps en route now. Haven't cracked an amp in over 5 years. Bet I'll look like a monkey trying to figure how to peel a banana.

I will come over and open them for you if we can share them lol

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I just opened my first Norma today. I used this amp opener I got a few years back. Still works!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I went the idiot proof route and bought an amp opener...opens 3 amps at a time...
Bel-Art Products
Got it for $30 or so on ebay

Holy cow chris. I had one like natty has for 6 $ they work so so but hell a 1 $ harbor frieght tool triangle tiny ignition file is fast and easy . Roll the neck on it and snap it off. Imagine the wood is the vial but u hold it in hand.

Attachments

• IMG_4836.JPG
    IMG_4836.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 33

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Holy cow chris. I had one like natty has for 6 $ they work so so but hell a 1 $ harbor frieght tool triangle tiny ignition file is fast and easy . Roll the neck on it and snap it off. Imagine the wood is the vial but u hold it in hand.

I'm going to stop by harbor freight on the way to the gym and see if they have one in stock. Thanks IB