©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

North Korea....(war)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
when do yall think it wil happen....The North Korean gov seems to think it is inevitable due to the arrogance of the USA.

That Korean 3 star general fucker already said they won't hesitate to go nuclear....which doesn't suprise me

I think it's just a matter of time

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I think we need to bomb the shit out of them and walk away. Fuck this humanitarian crap of rebuilding the pricks. Leave them as a hole in the ground and tell Iran they will be next if they want to fuck around.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I take the same angle as Tee,to a point-
We cant afford to "re-establish" these primitives and are arrogant to think we should impose ourself...But,if threatened or not,-that IL Dum Duk is a sick lil freak who deserves to be exterminated on the basis of appearance alone.
wanna play nukes?...His real estate would disappear...I hope it doesn't happen,but he is a twisted,ill intentioned idiot of a man.Volatile little big man syndrome.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Zaven said:
when do yall think it wil happen....The North Korean gov seems to think it is inevitable due to the arrogance of the USA.

That Korean 3 star general fucker already said they won't hesitate to go nuclear....which doesn't suprise me

I think it's just a matter of time

What Koreans (and I mean South Koreans too to a lesser extent) say is by no measure the truth. They calculate everything they say as a negotiation. They say they will use nukes? They say war is inevitable? This is just posturing. It probably isn't really what they believe. However, I think there is a good chance for a major military conflict between North Korea and America in my lifetime. They feel like they have nothing to lose even though they must know that they would lose a war.

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
Its in their best interest to start a war. Then they will get everything rebuilt and all kinds of financial aid when it is over. Its win win for them.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Like Nitro, what do I know...but this is what I think> I think that we should ignore these A holes because they have absolutely nothing that we need or want. They reason they throw tantrums and rant is because they can't stand being ignored. You see, they know that they are only vaguely marginal at best. I do not think that they are worth wasting a penny on.

my .02
Nitrateman

Zaven

May 18, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
tell you what, if we did start eliminating or enemys I but there would be fewer countrys that try to start shit with us. they would all be like, lets leave the united states alone, they are nuts.

can't really do that though, bummer
here's the way I look at.....it's just like a kid in school who gets picked on by a bully.....you can either let this bully pick on you and torment you for your entire life in school or you can simply stand up for yourself, stop the bully in his tracks and 9 times out of 10 he'll never fuck with you again....

The fucking gov spends so much fucking bullshit time trying to analyze and fight these wars in the most political bullshit way possible causing more and more of our american soldiers to lose their lives every day. (you can think all the candy-ass liberals for that)........

I say fuck North Korea and those goofy fuckers...!!!

Hooyah!!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Zaven said:

Thats if they actually have nuclear weapons. They claim to have them, but they have yet to test one, proving their claims. North Korea's armed forces is decrepit, but they have significant man power. I think America would wrest air superiority and naval superiority in a matter of hours, but a ground war would be very costly....it could get ugly. You also have to understand that the Chinese would go to great lengths to keep us out of north korea. They wouldn't want the US building bases in their backyard if we did win...so the Chinese may pose a threat if we entered war with the North.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Economics of funding a war is way too high!!!!

Look the economics of funding a war is too high and I think it is going to catch up with the USA. All I can say if the United States of America keeps going to war on countries?

They won't have any money left for social programs like Government Health & Social Programs.

Most likely the USA will become a third world country and china will become the next supper power of the world.