©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nose bleed

inthehole

Apr 4, 2005
Chicago
Has anyone ever gotten nose bleed in the middle of a heavy set? In the middle of legpressing the other night i felt a pop in my nose, it bled heavier than ive experienced b4.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
getting out of the upside down dentist chair, after the second week of my cycle... keep track of your BP. Next bleeding might be in your head.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DecaDude said:
getting out of the upside down dentist chair, after the second week of my cycle... keep track of your BP. Next bleeding might be in your head.

Just like DecaDude said, get your BP checked by a doc or you can buy a BP kit on e-bay for $30. Nothing to fool around with bro! I know I got a few of them my last cycle and my BP was HIGH! What are you running right now?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
How much longer are you running the D-bol for? Any more nose bleeds? And is your face getting flush and hot at all? That's how I could always tell my BP was up. I'd be on the safe side and have your BP checked if you experience anymore nose bleeds, better safe than sorry. ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Dbol got my nose bleeding pretty good on a cycle. Good advice from everyone to get your BP checked. Mine always get's high.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I check my BP at my gym on a regular basis. We have four blood pressure stations that are conveniently located in the weight room.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Bleeding could also be a result of anticoagulation from liver damage. The liver produces coagulation factors II, VII, IX, and X, thus deficiencies of these coagulation factors due to liver damage impairs clotting in both the extrinsic and intrinsic clotting cascades and can result in bleeding.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Bleeding could also be a result of anticoagulation from liver damage. The liver produces coagulation factors II, VII, IX, and X, thus deficiencies of these coagulation factors due to liver damage impairs clotting in both the extrinsic and intrinsic clotting cascades and can result in bleeding.

Good call. Or maybe he is deficient on vitamin K. just joking. very unlikely. So, are you a physician stealthmeister???

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Good call. Or maybe he is deficient on vitamin K. just joking. very unlikely. So, are you a physician stealthmeister???

You would be deficient on "K" is that short for Kell?? you gay faukers

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
You would be deficient on "K" is that short for Kell?? you gay faukers

i see you can't get Kell off of your brain O. This is me not being surprised. --------> :cool:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
i see you can't get Kell off of your brain O. This is me not being surprised. --------> :cool:

lol....way to go using the faces. how's this one: this is you doing you know what to kell---> :eek: this is kell---> :eek: :D this is you both afterwards--> :smoker:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
lol....way to go using the faces. how's this one: this is you doing you know what to kell---> :eek: this is kell---> :eek: :D this is you both afterwards--> :smoker:

LOL. See, this is why I HATE you O. HaHa. You're too damn creative for your own good.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. See, this is why I HATE you O. HaHa. You're too damn creative for your own good.

Much love to you too brutha...lol i'm outta here gnite

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
stealthmeister said:

Good to have the Doc around! ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MR .T said:
Ive had nosebleeds in the gym off cycle and my bp was 120/80
Nosepicker-
my unprofessional opinion would be to grab a tissue and apply direct pressure.
Stealth hit one of the concerning possibilties in this arena.

...I was informative once... a long time ago.

Last edited: