©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nosebleeds and dbol

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
my guy is in his week 4 cycle of dbol 35 mg daily and 600 mg test enthate weekly.
he started to get nosebleeds and his bp is up 140/80
im a bit worried because bp is heredity in this family( his dad and grandparents take medication for it)

he stopped taking the dbol and the nosebleeds have stopped but the blood pressure is still 140/80
he said he will monitor it weekly
just wondering if there is anything he can do to lower it or prevent it from getting higher.

thanxs for the replies :kiss:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I went to the Doctor and he had gave me some medication to help with water retention. He gave it to me because i had the same problem. I can't remember what the name of it was though.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Best to see a doctor for somethng like that, there are lots of meds that lower bloodpressure, even a few herbal products. I believe aspirin itself helps thin the blood out, but a drastic reduction in sodium will benefit him as well!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
mandarb11 said:
Best to see a doctor for somethng like that, there are lots of meds that lower bloodpressure, even a few herbal products. I believe aspirin itself helps thin the blood out, but a drastic reduction in sodium will benefit him as well!
The anti-platelet effects of aspirin / ASA may worsen the nosebleeds though.

Also, be sure to include some anti-estrogens with the test and d-bol to help minimize fluid retention.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
stealthmeister said:
The anti-platelet effects of aspirin / ASA may worsen the nosebleeds though.

Also, be sure to include some anti-estrogens with the test and d-bol to help minimize fluid retention.

Thanks.
Would it lower Blood pressure also ?
And if so, how much should i take ed (Nolavadex) ?
10 mg/day should be enough ?

Thanks for the reply. BP still 140/80.
I didnt have any nosebleeds since sunday though.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
imthenextone said:
Thanks.
Would it lower Blood pressure also ?
And if so, how much should i take ed (Nolavadex) ?
10 mg/day should be enough ?

Thanks for the reply. BP still 140/80.
I didnt have any nosebleeds since sunday though.
Less estrogen / fat & less fluid retention = lower BP. Nolva 10-20 per day should help on a moderate cycle of test & dbol. I find d-bol puffs me up like a toad, so I don't use it anymore. Also, I've been using letrozole in low doses (0.5mg) per day and find it keeps the fat / fluid off better than nolva for me.