©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not sure where should I put this...

mr62

May 4, 2011
Here is the deal, I am aware that diet and upping the calories is very important, but what about training during PCT? Should be more intense that on cycle or less intense?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Here is the deal, I am aware that diet and upping the calories is very important, but what about training during PCT? Should be more intense that on cycle or less intense?

I would say always more intense...You want to keep the majority of our strength and gains...The best way to do this is with intense training.....

Apr 22, 2011
the most important thing is not to get into the mind set of thinking that you just want to maintain. imo continue to strive for personal records.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You should TRY to train at least as hard as you were ON cycle,,,when you come off or going through PCT. This will ensure that you will keep the majority of your gains.

mr62

May 4, 2011
so should I go just as heavy if not heavier, but cut down on the amount of sets of each muscle group?

oyea90

May 2, 2012

What was your routine while on? That should help you get more in depth response.

mr62

May 4, 2011
What was your routine while on? That should help you get more in depth response.

Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Quads/Hams
Wednesday- Back
Thursday - Shoulders/Calvs
Friday - Bi's/Tri's
Saturday- calvs/hams
Sunday- Off

foreigner

Apr 13, 2011
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Quads/Hams
Wednesday- Back
Thursday - Shoulders/Calvs
Friday - Bi's/Tri's
Saturday- calvs/hams
Sunday- Off

6x a week is way to much for a natural guy, I would cut that down to 4 or 5

alfred

Apr 30, 2011

Lower the amount of sets per body part.

Alecs.F

Feb 2, 2012
6x a week is way to much for a natural guy, I would cut that down to 4 or 5

Agree, add an extra rest day to that if you feel burnt out at all... Also, make sure your getting plenty of sleep and i would stay away from cardio.

Jamhal

Feb 23, 2012
Personally I focus on heavy compound lifts and try to keep my workouts under an hour. I only train 3-4 days a week and have been very successful at keeping gains.