©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

November Contest - taIPan Group

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
We had the beef last night. Grass fed filet mignon and smoked ribs with 6 year old Cognac....Good Luck guys. You too IB:D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
NOVEMBER CONTEST WINNER

powders101 with # 2175

NOVEMBER CONTEST PRIZE(S)

$300 FREE ORDER OF ANY PRODUCTS TAIPAN GROUP OFFERS!!​

CONGRATULATIONS powders101

Private message me for details on how to claim your prize(s)!!​

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
NOVEMBER CONTEST WINNER

powders101 with # 2175

NOVEMBER CONTEST PRIZE(S)

$300 FREE ORDER OF ANY PRODUCTS TAIPAN GROUP OFFERS!!​

CONGRATULATIONS powders101

Private message me for details on how to claim your prize(s)!!​

Disclaimer: Please be sure to check the laws in your respected country before entering contests. AnaSCI.org, it's staff and/or it's sponsors will not be held liable for any wrong doings that you partake in. All AnaSCI Sponsors are operating in countries where it is legal to partake in the businesses that they do.

Congrats.....you won't be disappointed.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Nice!

Winning post made on Thanksgiving no less.

Not sure what day you celebrate Thanksgiving on but the post was on Tues 26 and Thanksgiving was on Thurs 28!

I guess I'm just as bad because I actually went back through a bunch of pages just to look:p

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Not sure what day you celebrate Thanksgiving on but the post was on Tues 26 and Thanksgiving was on Thurs 28!

I guess I'm just as bad because I actually went back through a bunch of pages just to look:p

Awwww snap you're right. Post 2174 and 2176 totally threw me off. Lol