©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Deca or EQ

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Fwiw I've been having much better results running a bigger dose of npp eod vs a smaller one ed.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
I think its because I'm doing more at once so my levels are higher. And I'm doing 200mg eod so its not like there is much falloff because of halflife.

hey tri good to see you. man this has constantly been debated lol. pin ed, pin eod bla bla. glad to see someone having success pinning LESS often :headbang:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think its because I'm doing more at once so my levels are higher. And I'm doing 200mg eod so its not like there is much falloff because of halflife.

I am pinning 120mg ed and it's starting to get old as you well know. I think I am going to go eod like you are. The only thing with me is I miss an inject once a week or so just cause I am rushing around so missing an ed pin is not that big of a deal but missing an eod pin is- not a huge deal but more so than an ed pin.

What about water retention? Noticing any more with 200mg /eod vs 100mg ed? My diet has been total crap since moving so I am all bloated and fluffy anyways from just eating crap.

I need to get back at it in a more serious way.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm wet, but its not terrible. I'm using test too at 750 and no ai so...

Yeah I'm not running an AI either, but I am running Bromo at 1.25 mg ed so I think that's helping although I know it's not an AI-
But with the Test I'm only at 50mg TestP ed. I'm enjoying the TestP. I've really had a hard hard time adjusting to it. My body hates the prop eater but I have so much of it that I've decided to force it upon my muscles. And I've noticed a lot less bloat from the Testp than I would from a long ester. So i guess for me at least the myth holds true that short esters will cause less bloat.

I can't wait to add some dbol to this cycle and get my strength up and just blast the shit out of my body for a month and then switch over to a low dose Tren /mast cycle

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Primo, Masteron, EQ

stay away from Progesteronic gear

Why do you dislike deca and tren so much? I can see tren, it has lots of sides but I see a bunch of posts saying not to run deca at all or only 200 -300 mgs a week. Can you explain your reasoning on this?