©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Npp

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
ok so I ordered the caber and have clomid, aromasin and nolva on hand.

My connect for the gear (which I do fully trust) only has test e right now (no prop). I've been reading and reading about peoples cycles with test enan and npp and I think since I'm pinning ed or EOD anyway I'll just pin my enan along with the npp. I read on this board and of aboard about guys pinning long esters EOD instead of 2 time a week because even with long esters it will create more stable levels in my blood. This is only my second cycle so to me the jabbing is something that I actually really look forward to. my first cycle was the simple test e ran 500MG/week.

What do you think of test e ran EOD for 12 weeks
and run NPP 300 or 400 EOD for 10 weeks?

Would it be a bad idea to run the test even longer then 12 weeks even if I finish the npp at week 10?

I could be coming off as stupid on this. Hopefully I'm not but if I am, I'm more then willing to take the beating and learn.
Thanks!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Letro can be a sledgehammer and you don't want to totally crush all your estro. Caber is contraindicated in those with heart valve problems (yours truly is a VIP in more ways than one - I've got MVP! LOL ugh...) so, caber's out, prami's in for moi. Although like Thunder and IB, I've never needed to take the prami, but use very little for insurance when I use nandrolones.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Dude..

ok so I ordered the caber and have clomid, aromasin and nolva on hand.

My connect for the gear (which I do fully trust) only has test e right now (no prop). I've been reading and reading about peoples cycles with test enan and npp and I think since I'm pinning ed or EOD anyway I'll just pin my enan along with the npp. I read on this board and of aboard about guys pinning long esters EOD instead of 2 time a week because even with long esters it will create more stable levels in my blood. This is only my second cycle so to me the jabbing is something that I actually really look forward to. my first cycle was the simple test e ran 500MG/week.

What do you think of test e ran EOD for 12 weeks
and run NPP 300 or 400 EOD for 10 weeks?

Would it be a bad idea to run the test even longer then 12 weeks even if I finish the npp at week 10?

I could be coming off as stupid on this. Hopefully I'm not but if I am, I'm more then willing to take the beating and learn.
Thanks!

Dont overthink it bro..I mean its good that your trying to be prepared and cover your bases but dont complicate it.. Yes you can run the test E a few weeks longer and yes you can pin it eod with the NPP just use less ..do the math after you know how much test you want to do each week..I can relate about the "jabbing" I actually dont mind doing it and I have been pinning for about 15 years now.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
Want to say thank you to everyone for all the help, landed up grabbing letro, prami and exemastane to cover all and every possible thing to come up. Appreciate the help from you guys that know your shit.
Merry christmas