©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Number 3 on the way

paak

Aug 17, 2011
My wife is being induced tomorrow at 5am!! This will be 2nd boy & I'm so excited!! I'm overwhelmed with this new blessing.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My wife is being induced tomorrow at 5am!! This will be 2nd boy & I'm so excited!! I'm overwhelmed with this new blessing.

Congratulations, brother. We just were blessed with a healthy grandbaby boy on March 1st. He is something else. Best of luck and keep us posted.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
So we get to he hospital & the nurses tell us we are not scheduled till Monday. Long story made short - our doctor is not very organized or professional. I'll stay positive & believe everything happens for a reason. On the other hand - my wife will probably kill her doc first chance she gets.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Congrats brother. 2 boys, good for you. I have 3 little girls. I think someone is play a cruel joke on me!

I feel your pain, man. I had two daughters (in the early 20s now), and they popped out a couple of little girls themselves. But my youngest one just messed up and had that baby boy. Finally, some more testosterone around the house. Only took 23 years.

He is only a few months old, but constantly looks at the deer heads on the living room wall...a great sign.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Paxton Oak came in at 3:44 today weighing in at 6.8 lbs. I couldn't be more proud. Damn it feels good to have such a great family & support system.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
Congratulations! I will light a Swisher Sweet for you tonight.
I have four sons ( and a stepson and daughter) so if you need any advice, let me know.
Actually, I found the 2nd to be the big change in workload, 3 and 4 were hardly any new work after you get comfortable with 2. So you should have no troubles. God Bless the boy and the parents and the siblings.