©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nut Shrinkage

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
OK, its been almost 3 weeks since my last Test inject and I'm on
PCT Just Nolva (no Clomid) and still taking Proviron...
Have definetely lost mass but am getting super cut up and
everyone says I look better. But, I think my nuts are shrinking..
can that happen during PCT? and should I pop some HCG to help?
thanx

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well proviron is an androgenic steroid (albiet a very mild one) so it may not be the best thing during PCT. It is usualy prescribed for men with erectile difficulties, low sex drive etc, so it may be interfering with your testes regaining their balance. How much proviron are you taking? Here is something to read that may be pertinant to your situation! Here is the full article:
http://www.steroid.com/PROVIRON.phtml

Proviron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen which does not have any anabolic characteristics. Proviron is used in school medi-cine to case or cure disturbances caused by a deficiency of male sex hormones. Many athletes, for this reason, often use Proviron at the end of a steroid treatment in order to increase the reduced testoster-one production. This, however, is not a good idea since Proviron has no effect on the body's own testosterone production but-as men-tioned in the beginning-only reduces or completely eliminates the dysfunctions caused by the testosterone deficiency. These are, in par-ticular, impotence which is mostly caused by an androgen deficiency that can occur after the discontinuance of steroids, and infertility which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count and a reduced sperm quality. Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids, to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest. This, however, does not con-tribute to the maintenance of strength and muscle mass after the treatment. There are other better suited compounds for this (see HCG, Clomid, and Teslac). For this reason Proviron is unfortunately considered by many to be a useless and unnecessary compound.