©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutr-vet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I'm on them right now and they are working pretty good, and not much soreness afterwards or next day.

cody21

Aug 26, 2004
any more info on nv getting ready to start cycle want some info before i buy

P

pincrusher

havent heard anything about the latest name they are using, but i could say plenty about the last couple of names they have used and the products they produced. like dragonridder stated though, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

jeebise23

Banned
Jan 13, 2005
Hi...my name is jeebise and I have been banned because I am a moron. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pincrusher

jeebise23 said:
Hi...my name is jeebise and I have been banned because I am a moron. :D
wow 1 post and he managed to get hiomself banned already :spank:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
That must have been one f'd up post! Either that or Heavy is just an a-hole!! lol. j/k bro!

brocklanders

Jan 4, 2005
home
Blood test Results!!!

I just got my blood test results from my Dr. She said my Testosterone levels were through the roof. I've been taking 3cc's per week of the Nutri-Vet Cyp 250. This stuff is the real deal according to my Dr. and I would definately take her word for it.

dtj3

Feb 21, 2005
just to give my opinion so far with nutri-vet. i sent cash last week and asked for him to send me a tracking number. so far no tracking number and he has not answered the last three day's when i emailed him asking for a tracking number. i hope his gear is better then his communication. also he said in one of his last emails to me last week i would have my package today. i will keep everyone posted. i take communication very serious, i might not give him anymore of my bussiness because of this. just my two cents!

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
when i ordered from nutrivet the very first time, his communication wasnt good at all and my package came so late that I had like given up on it, cause he wouldnt respond to my emails and the package wasnt with me. One day it came and i wasnt even expecting it. When i ordered from one of his remailers, i got the best service ever.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
it's good to get nutrivet or any other products from a legit source. Especially the communication since your money is out there. If you can find a good source that carries it then i would go with that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.