©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oh Crap....seizure

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Just got a letter from customs saying they seized some sleeping pills I ordered about 3 months ago from Tinbuktooistanabul. The letter also said future attempts to import controlled substances may result in me getting bitch slapped and bla,bla,bla. Same day I also have a card from the post office saying they have a registered parcel for me to pick up (It is full of testicle shrinker) should I just go down there and get that bad boy or what?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Depends on who sent it and if he usually requires a signature. If not I would write it off. Additionally, if they now try to deliver it, don't accept it.

Sounds like you need to clean house and get a clean address.

W

wolfyEVH

i doubt they're gonna have cops waiting at the post office for you. are you sure you got "sleeping pills"? why not just get some sleeping pills here in the states that are OTC?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
sleeping pills were for this neurotic bimbo I was bangin months ago. Never the less these two orders came in at the same time. The source I use for the test always sends it registered mail. I could just sign the post card release and let the post office redeliver. (or is this the same as picking it up myself) :mad:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Some sources do. If he always sends it registered, I would go and pick it up. Open it before you get home to see if there is anything besides your order. They can't search your house till they can show you introduced it.

P.S. Stay away from neurotic bimbos. They'll get you busted every time. Just cuz you're banging her doesn't mean you have to hook her up. Let her get her own stuff. For safety's sake NO ONE should even know you can get anything or use anything special. I don't care if it's your best friend since kindergarten and especially some chic you are just dating. If you're going to marry her it's a different story. These type of drugs and rec drugs will get you unwanted heat.

Here's my motto. The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the other one isn't talking.

Last edited:

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
But Dragon, she had such nice bewbs!!! Your right though, I guess I got a little cocky because nothing had ever been flagged. Now I Know. The weird thing is I bought those sleeping pills domestic and they sold my order to a source out of the country. lesson learned

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
parker123 said:
But Dragon, she had such nice bewbs!!! Your right though, I guess I got a little cocky because nothing had ever been flagged. Now I Know. The weird thing is I bought those sleeping pills domestic and they sold my order to a source out of the country. lesson learned

Ever notice the best ones in the sack are psychos? Go figure :rolleyes:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
go pick it up and wear your anasci.org shirt and go right after you worked out and look juiced. you'll be fine...