©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

On Cycle Fat Accumulation

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I am in the midst of my third cycle (test prop/tren/masteron) and with each cycle I have noticed an accumulation of fat around my middle despite relatively clean dieting (high protein, moderate COMPLEX carbs, no sugar, etc).

QUESTION: is there something inherent about gear that induces an accumulation of body fat while on cycle?

I do tend to get bloat from the test so this could partly be the culprit but my bf has gone up just like in previous cycles (despite the fact that this is primarily a cutting cycle for me).

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Well, since test aromatizes (which can cause the bloat you're admitedly experiencing) the fat gain can be a side-effect of increased estrogen. You may need to use an AI to keep that from happening or simply avoid test in dosages any higher than a replacement level. With the tren and masteron your appearance should be improving.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yes I am starting to lose the spare tire somewhat but I am also doing more cardio (and drinking less alcohol)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Bizarro said:
Yes I am starting to lose the spare tire somewhat but I am also doing more cardio (and drinking less alcohol)

Seems to always happen to me aswell, no matter how clean I eat. Now I usually try to bulk up a bit leaner (less cals) and walk for 40minutes 5x week. Helps a bit...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
I am also doing more cardio (and drinking less alcohol)
That'll help!
Are these compounds new to you this time around?The masteron maybe.No?
well then I dunno. I have always used proviron,and always the same goodies,
Test-e
Equipoise
maybe some deca but most often not
and Anadrol 50
And for all these mass agents I seem to cut more than bulk.
I credit the proviron,I'll eat 3 tabs (75?mg) a day on cycle and all that bloat you see on people and people complain about never develops.
Consider this though,Im a freak inasmuch that many drugs act opposite on me. A stimulant can put me to sleep while a xanax might get me to painting the house...But I stand by the Provirion on high aromatase cycles

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
kell you recommend provirion over arimidex?
im wuth Jabo man,read my post below its the only ancillary I'll take on cycle. 75mg(3 tabs) ED. It just keeps things tightened up...When I incorporate w/ my mass cylcles, it becomes a 40% cutting cycle.
I totally Credit Proviron for killin the "Hey ,look at me Im on Testosterone,LOTS of it look"/ bloat.
Done it this way for years.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I will bloat at times when cycling test, but I tend to always lean out around the mid section unless Im really eating like shit and trying to add mass. I would recommend an AI as well to control the estrogen, and also stop drinking when you cycle. The AAS are hard enough on your liver. You dont need alcohol on top of that to cause more strain on your liver and to add fat to your body.