©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

one huge delt

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i did an injection of 2ml (285mg test cyp/100mg tren)into my left delt 5 days ago. it is very noticably larger than my right delt and is still a little sore. i've never had this kind of reaction before and was hoping for some feedback. dont get me wrong, my left shoulder loooks great, but it is very unsemmetrical. thanks for any info.

P

pincrusher

zman said:
i did an injection of 2ml (285mg test cyp/100mg tren)into my left delt 5 days ago. it is very noticably larger than my right delt and is still a little sore. i've never had this kind of reaction before and was hoping for some feedback. dont get me wrong, my left shoulder loooks great, but it is very unsemmetrical. thanks for any info.
the volume of oil you injected is a little high for delts unless you have very very large ones already. you are also experiencing some swelling of the muscle from the products you injected which will make them appear larger. depending on the product and especially the volume you injected it may stay that way for over a week before the oiul starts to dissipitate into the surrounding muscle tissue.
have you ever injected that much volume into your delts before? i only go up to 1.5ml max in my delts

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i've injected 2ml's into the delt before, but never with tren, so i wonder if the tren is agitating my muscles. haven't had any problems in the quads or glutes before. i guess i'll only do 1ml in the delts and 1ml somewhere else. i'm going to be a friggin pincushion.

P

pincrusher

zman said:
i've injected 2ml's into the delt before, but never with tren, so i wonder if the tren is agitating my muscles. haven't had any problems in the quads or glutes before. i guess i'll only do 1ml in the delts and 1ml somewhere else. i'm going to be a friggin pincushion.
have you ever injected tren before and had issues with it causing soreness? i just think that between the higher volume and the possible iritation issue with the tren it made for a negative injection experience.
if the tren had a higher than normal BA content and you injected a higher than normal volume into your delts it left no room for swelling without causing higher than normal pain.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Agreed, 2ml of Tren in your delt definitly could cause some irritation. Honestly though for me, my delts handle the bigger and more irritating injections better than any other injection site for some reason.

pincrusher said:
have you ever injected tren before and had issues with it causing soreness? i just think that between the higher volume and the possible iritation issue with the tren it made for a negative injection experience.
if the tren had a higher than normal BA content and you injected a higher than normal volume into your delts it left no room for swelling without causing higher than normal pain.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
Agreed, 2ml of Tren in your delt definitly could cause some irritation. Honestly though for me, my delts handle the bigger and more irritating injections better than any other injection site for some reason.
im the same way as long as i keep the volume below 1.5ml per injection. when i go up to 2ml in either delt i seem to have more problems and i always attributed it to a combination of fascia stretching and general irritation from the product being used.

zman

Jun 25, 2005
the cyp i injected had 5% ba (i was told this was too high). i did another injection in my quad with the same negative results. today i'm going to split up the injection between both delts and see what happens. i'll keep you posted.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
5% BA is very high. I never go higher than 2%. Are you using home brew?

zman said:
the cyp i injected had 5% ba (i was told this was too high). i did another injection in my quad with the same negative results. today i'm going to split up the injection between both delts and see what happens. i'll keep you posted.

zman

Jun 25, 2005
yeah, my first batch. the tren is 2% BA, but i screwed up the test by making it 5%. i did 1ml test in one delt and 1ml tren in the other to see which was irritating me. so far no difference.