©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

One last question....

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
Need some urgent advice, I'm sorry to keep hassling you guys, this is my last post for a while (I promise)

Had my last shot of Sustanon250 (200ml) and Deca (nandralone deconate 400ml) on Sunday (been on a course for about 3 months now), have got 3 shots of HCG at home (1500iu's) and also a few box's of Nolvadex (for my PCT)

Now I'm going away this Friday for three weeks and I'm worried about what I should do regarding finishing my course properly... (I can't take the HCG shots with me where I'm going...)

Do I take all my HCG now before I go away (a shot, wed, thu, fri?!..) take my Nolvadex with me for my holiday and take it as per Lawnmakers guide....

Or do I take a shot of HCG Friday morning before I go... go away for 2 weeks with nothing, then take the two other shots of HCG when I get back, and then do my 30 days of Nolvadex?....

Can someone please help me?

A

armani1072

hey don't worry about hasseling :D thats we are all here for is to help and be helped ;)