©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

One on 1 with TheChosen1: A BLAST FROM THE PAST

TheChosen1

newbie.jpg

I'm baaaaaaack! :headbang:

Some of you may remember me from the early 2000's or not. I first joined AnaSci about 2004. But I guess as years gone by and my lack of board visits, my account was deleted here.

Over the years, alot has happened with me.
I joined Team Mendy in 2012 and was trained by Scot Mendelson. I competed in my 1st powerlifting meet and picked up 2 records in the Men class for deadlifting and 1st place in APF-Ca. State Championship.

Last year, I married my friend of 22 years and inherited a family with the package. We've had our ups and downs in the first few months and was even separated. But she and I managed to make it work somehow and next year will be a year for us. One HARD ASS year....LOL

Be that as it may, I'm glad to be back and hope to see some of my old friends from years ago.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome! good to have you back. Like your intro. Many similar situations here.
Board is very laid back and just a good positive vibe flows here.
Cool to see another Pler on board. Check out the power and strength thread.
You being an accomplished pler will like some of the newer members here.
Chickenhawk , Psych and Me are newer guys . All Really good lifters.
I know psych and Me have several national , state and at least 1 world title between them. Chickenhawk is working on grabbing his as well.
Last but not least my good friend Ed Coan recently joined the board.
I'l be in the gym with him in about 1 hr. Post up brother and stop by the powerlifting thread. Also Check the anasci newsletters. They are along the lines of Duchaines old underground newsletter. Lots of great changes here.
T

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Welcome! Glad you came back. I love to watch you power guys get busy.:muscles: