©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Operation Cyber Juice

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Was just reading this

(Newsroom America) -- DEA officials have announced a nationwide series of enforcement actions targeting every level of the global underground trade of anabolic steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs, the vast majority of which are manufactured and trafficked from underground labs in China.

DEA-led Operation Cyber Juice comprised of over 30 different U.S. investigations in 20 states and resulted in the arrest of over 90 individuals, the seizure of 16 underground steroid labs, approximately 134,000 steroid dosage units, 636 kilograms of raw steroid powder, 8,200 liters of raw steroid injectable liquid, and over $2 million in U.S. currency and assets.

In addition, DEA and its partners assisted in foreign steroid investigations in four countries coordinated by Europol. Domestic law enforcement partners include the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service.

In Arizona alone, Operation Cyber Juice investigations yielded the seizure of 4 underground steroid conversion labs, the seizure of nearly 150,000 dosage units of finished product, 121 pounds of raw steroid powder, 22 liters of raw steroid injectable liquid, and over $300,000 in U.S. currency and assets.

Often found in these underground steroid labs are finished steroid product, raw steroid powder, oils needed for steroid conversion to a finished product, conversion kits, and other lab equipment. These products are commonly obtained via the internet from Chinese chemical manufacturing companies and underground labs.

“Too many young people are ruining their lives and damaging their bodies from steroid abuse,” said DEA Acting Administrator Chuck Rosenberg. “Through Operation Cyber Juice, DEA is attacking the global underground steroid market, exposing its danger and lies.”

“This multi-agency collaboration sends a strong message to those who traffic in illegal and dangerous performance-enhancing drugs,” said Peter T. Edge, executive associate director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

“There’s no question that our joint efforts among HSI, DEA and Interpol targeting a very significant drug distribution network will have a huge impact on the distribution of illegal steroids and other dangerous performance-enhancing drugs in the United States.”

There is great danger in buying steroids, chemicals, and other illicit products on the Internet.

Many companies operating illegally both in the United States, China, and elsewhere have no regard for product safety and mislabeling is common – both intentional and unintentional.

Products are often misrepresented, and their safety is not at all guaranteed. In addition, federal agents report that many of the underground steroid labs seized are extremely unsanitary, further illustrating the danger in buying these products illegally.

For example, recent lab seizures uncovered huge amounts of raw materials being mixed in bathtubs and bathroom sinks.

NewsRoomAmerica.com - DEA Steroids Global Takedown Includes Home Labs, Gyms, Local Distributors

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The fuck stick is sitting there saying how dangerous the underground lab stuff is being mixed in bathtubs and what not.....so make it fucking legal stop fucking with people and we can all buy pharmacy grade....problem solved right?

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm hearing that the hulk labels are from "Hulk Labs" supposedly from eroids or somewhere like that. I don't know if that is true or not, and I have no clue who they are either (never heard of hulk labs)...so please correct that if it is wrong.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm hearing that the hulk labels are from "Hulk Labs" supposedly from eroids or somewhere like that. I don't know if that is true or not, and I have no clue who they are either (never heard of hulk labs)...so please correct that if it is wrong.

I believe you are correct. I actually visited hulk labs webpage before...and it was through eroids if i remember correctly. This was a couple years ago...

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Read that they also advertised in the Muscular Dev mag for awhile too.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Eroids is bad juju. Must be a top spot for police operations. Hulkbody labs was on there, big d pharmaceuticals which recently got popped was on there, and mutagenic who was #1 on there also got busted a yr or two ago

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Can you guys imagine if they would stop wasting their time with juice and weed and focused all their efforts and resources on meth you know a drug that truly fucks up everyone's life it comes in contact with and everyone around them.
Na let's focus on a product that when used properly can actually help people!

Absolute fucktards...just sayin.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Can you guys imagine if they would stop wasting their time with juice and weed and focused all their efforts and resources on meth you know a drug that truly fucks up everyone's life it comes in contact with and everyone around them.
Na let's focus on a product that when used properly can actually help people!

Absolute fucktards...just sayin.

Oh no doubt. Said it before, sayin it again...these assholes are spending time, money and resources on busting basically supplements deemed illegal. When u got crack, meth,heroin, and other street drugs ruining ppls lives...destroying families...cartels running rampant...murdering...all due to narcotics. How many times have you heard of a "steroid junkie" that has robbed, stealed, or killed to get a fix? Thats right, you havent. This shit just blows my mind and disgusts me to no end :mad:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I agree with you guys. Plastic surgery and using hormones to become a woman us fine. But we are criminalized for wanting to better. But this is a drop in the bucket. It's a token operation to show the good people of the country that they are trying to keep the children safe. But let's forget about all the other sicko shit that's going on under the guise of progressive thought.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
A lot of unwanted attention is brought to people who sale or use recreational drugs as well as sale aas. I remember when I first started lifting and using back in 98-01 the big thing for lots of guys was Nubain and other pain killers. I even used it and loved it but very addictive and then the price skyrocketed and was worth the $100+ per bottle.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya I've seen a lot of dudes dealing the hard shit and juice and it's always the hard stuff that gets em busted....i never would deal with someone if they sold anything other than juice... to risky in my opinion.....well maybe a little weed lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Ya I've seen a lot of dudes dealing the hard shit and juice and it's always the hard stuff that gets em busted....i never would deal with someone if they sold anything other than juice... to risky in my opinion.....well maybe a little weed lol

Lol, I like to keep those two guys separate!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It's starting to feel like international sources are going to be safer than domestic for a while. There's no way this operation is completely over yet.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
If I wave a flag then I am going to get noticed. So, what did these guys expect? They have huge banners on shit boards and domestic websites..many sell on boards and still street deal...what do you expect? Did they learn nothing from Raw Deal? Make a good product and not at your dam house, use an anonymous email, stay private and off the street...make your dam money and get the F out.

Hawk

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
If I wave a flag then I am going to get noticed. So, what did these guys expect? They have huge banners on shit boards and domestic websites..many sell on boards and still street deal...what do you expect? Did they learn nothing from Raw Deal? Make a good product and not at your dam house, use an anonymous email, stay private and off the street...make your dam money and get the F out.

Hawk
Problem is people start seeing the money they can make and it's hard to stop. It's the people that never had money before. Sad but true

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Problem is people start seeing the money they can make and it's hard to stop. It's the people that never had money before. Sad but true

I agree. The problem is anyone can do it, but only a select few can do it right. Now, if someone is a dumb ass and bites on the new guys and their new lower prices I have zero sympathy for these idiots.

I mean if all you do is lurk on boards you should know better then going with the new low ball guy. Hell, you don't know what is in their products?

Dumbass's
Hawkl

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I agree. Some times it's about what you can afford. I have tried a few places but to be honest there is only 2 so far I really like. Ashop being my favorite. I would like to try my own some time. Not to sell but to stock up on and just to see how it turns out