©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinion Poll: Favorite cutting cycle

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Since it's still summer, and cutting cycles are the popularitiy right now - A poll on your favorite cutting cycle; whether most effective or most enjoyable. It should be offer insight to all and help people decide on their own and the reasoning.

Mine:

Prop 60mg/day
Mast 50mg/day
Tren 50mg/day
Dbol 40mg/day (lowering closer to end)
Cytomel 50mcg/day

Hands down, the best! A cutting cycle where I felt huge and pumped the whole time, with a great mood.

Doses are only relevant to me and my experience, but I posted them to share to overall cycle.

The prop and mast are pretty self-explainitory, as is the additon of cytomel.
I know that some might scoff at adding in Dianabol in a cutter, but if you are dieting hard Dbol really helps with suppressing the appetite and making dieting more bearable, the euphoric feeling that at least I get off of it really aids the sufferage of dieting. Just keep the doses low like 10-25mg pre-workout or 20-40mg split into the day twice. Dbol also has been shown it studies to actually cause fat loss, the effect wasn't noticed until after the cycle, but was still relevant, plus dbol is going to help keep the muscles full during your dieting, again helping with motivation. Dbol and Tren give one that 'jacked' feeling and really helps with motivation and drive, and it has been suggested that Dianabol might accually raise dopamine levels which is another possible plus with the potential of tren raising prolactin levels - if Tren raises prolactin and Dbol raises dopamine then they are very synergistic both in gains and in side-effect prevention (just a thought). With this combo I only use .25mg Arimidex ED with no problems whatsoever.

Last edited:

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Since this is an Opinion poll I will give my opinion. Cutting is a matter of diet not drugs. I can get ripped on test e and deca for example. It comes down to diet and calories. Plain and simple. Yes certain compounds lend themselves to different actions in the body but this business of bulking and cutting is all a matter of diet.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
oldfella said:
Since this is an Opinion poll I will give my opinion. Cutting is a matter of diet not drugs. I can get ripped on test e and deca for example. It comes down to diet and calories. Plain and simple. Yes certain compounds lend themselves to different actions in the body but this business of bulking and cutting is all a matter of diet.
Excellent point.
But the point of the poll isn't to discuss the basics, rather cycle design and why. I understand that far too many rely on drugs to obtain their goals, or even worse think that they are a must in all cases. Assuming that most know that diet and exercise come first, and that ancilleries like Albuterol will directly lead to more fat loss, and that most AAS will help with maintaining and setting the ideal environment.

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
oldfella said:

Well...You are right cutting is a matter of calorie deficit and you don't need drugs to lost fat BUT the results with or without drugs (mainly AAS) are QUITE different!

I know this for good cause i cut WITHOUT AAS in the past MANY times...:rolleyes:

So for you a test deca is a good cutting cycle, iof it works don't touch it.:)

Now for you AlphaMale...For me this is a good cutting cycle:

Right i'm on week 3 of 8 of this:

DRUGS:

-Test Prop./Tren A/Masteron 50/50/50 ED.
- HGH 3x2 UI ED (2 IU upon raising before cardio, 2 UI post workout, 2 UI before bed)
- Clenbuterol 200 mcgs ED (80,60,60 doses)
- T3 right now at 50 mcgs (25 mcgs morning, 25 mcgs afternoon)
- metformin 425 mgs on breakfast and on the first solid meal after WO.
- Aromasin 12,5 mgs ( i will increase it later on cycle)
- Proviron 50 mgs (really not needed with Masteron but it doesn't bother in this cycle and it's CHEAP as shit here...
- Cabergoline 0,5 mgs E4D
- Ketotifen 3 mgs at bedtime ED during each 3th week while on Clen.

Diet:

Perfect,strict controlled, measured and cleaned to the gram....

7 meals on workout days, 5-6 on non workout diets 500 gr protein daily (half from food, half from ISO WHEY), low carbs on workout days(breakfast and post workout) VERY low carbs on non workolut days, fats from onagra and pure extra virgin olive oil.(3 to 5 tablespoons).

Calories around 3000 on workout diet, around 2500 on non-workout days and around 4500 on the day i have a cheat meal (ONLY a cheat meal per week with 850 mgs metformin).

multi-Vitamins, minerals and liver/kidney protectants.

1 to 1 and a half gallon of PLAIN PURE COLD WATER.ED

Results are simply amazing.

:smoker:

P.S.: this is not my first cycle.Neither fifth.

Now let's start the flame...

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Proviron use to be cheap for me too, used it all of the time, now it's rediculous......sigh....the good ol'days.
Love the stuff, just not worth it right now.

PS. is that your arm in your avatar - crazy peak bro.

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
AlphaMale said:
Proviron use to be cheap for me too, used it all of the time, now it's rediculous......sigh....the good ol'days.
Love the stuff, just not worth it right now.

PS. is that your arm in your avatar - crazy peak bro.

Here in Spain with a little effort i can buy it from pharmacy at 3 euros (around 5 dollars) 20 tabs per box of 25 mgs.

Yes it's my arm, only genetic+training+AAS...NO site injection enhaced.:)

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Sam has some great pics of himself on another board.
Looking great Sam.