©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions on importance of professional labeling

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
Obviously sterility and potency are what's most important when buying gear.

BUT

In my opinion, the look of the gear is also important. Professional, uniform labeling would certainly sway my decision when choosing from 2 reputable labs. I feel if you can take the time to make your product look professional, then it's a good indication of the time and effort you put into the product itself.

Does it matter all that much to you?

Opinions?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Agree with what you said for sure. Now, if there's a reputable company thats been around a while-that everybody raves about having primo gear, i could care less about the labels...could be hand written in sharpie.lol. But if its a new company and they have half ass labels, more than likely i'll pass them up. Like you said, if they invest the time and money to produce quality labels-its a good indication they probably put the same effort into the quality of their gear. Not always the case though. But yeah for the most part, i like having professional shiney colorful labels. I know if i were ever to start a ugl, i would definitely take the time to do it...says a lot about the amount of pride you put into your operation

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I could care less about a label does mean shit IMO
I laugh about all the post that say great labels and good looking gear the only thing that matters to me is getting what I pay for and dosed correct not under not over and clean

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Not really important to me either. Quality controls in the production, sterilization, and bottling of compounds is what really matters.

I understand that if you don't have a market base you may want to appear alluring and professional, and it's too easy with modern technologies. But what does it prove? Scammers employ the same methods to dupe thier clients.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I could care less about the label. All it needs to tell me is the the product and dosage. Quality of the product is what's important to me.

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
Good stuff guys....It's funny I asked this question on another forum and got all opposite opinions lol.

As you may or may not know....PSL recently started switching over to new stamped vials rather than the old stick-on labels. I think it looks much more professional, but I'm just wondering if people really think it makes a difference in their decision to buy from us.
2urnj81.jpg

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very nice presentation! My thoughts are if something is labeled like a kindergarden kid slopped it on how much attention to sterility might have been
used in production. On the other hand the dosing and production are straight forward . So even if potent and dosed correctly and the compound is what it says it is you can still have an unclean situation. On the other hand the package can be beautiful and the contents are inert . We have had plenty of those examples over the years So it just goes back to the adage KNOW YOUR SOURCE!. You all have valid points but attention to detail begins with pride in product appearance if all other factors are on point.
The PSL screened vials are very nice indeed. This is a trusted source stepping up. Nice job guys...! T

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I just care about clean sterile juice
I don't like getting boils on my face and having to go to the ER
Those labels are nice for people the re sell stuff

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Does the ink stay on the bottles?
Used to get some vials that the print would come off on your hands just from the natural oils from your skin and others that would come off if uou got the juice on the ink

Last edited:

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
The only good gear for me with pretty labels was pharma. Most UG labs with fancy boxes, holograms and detailed labels almost always had the worst PIP. The company I'm using now does not use China raws and uses the best carrier oil that no one else is using. The labels if it even gets one are simple.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like to do blood tests a couple times a year on my testosterone to make sure it is up to snuff. I will say that the most attractive bottle of testosterone I ever used had the worst blood test results I have ever had. It is what is inside the bottle that counts.

Last edited:

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I view labeling as the final step in showing pride in your work. Why go through all the trouble of doing everything perfect just to skimp out on the last step. The varnish and clear coating on a violin do not change the sound of the violin, but if you were given the choice based on sight, I am sure everyone would select the violin that was varnished and clear coated instead of a natural, untreated wood violin.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I personally don't care, anyone that ever used GAULS can attest to that. All gear equal, the labels are a very nice touch. That being said, your new screened lables look amazing and some of the nicest I've seen

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Personally, I hate cheezy labels. But more importantly for the ugl is that some people will shy away from cheezy labels and some won't, however EVERYONE will buy a quality label $$$

Hawk

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I agree with T that its about knowing your source. It does follow if the product is manufactured with high standards, the package tends to reflect that.

On the other hand, a beautiful package is no guarantee either. I've been a victim of that thru the years. I have bought some beautiful glass imprinted amps filled with only oil. But to look at them, they LOOKED pharmaceutical.

I agree with CH too. I don't want to see any superheros on my labels.

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
First off...thanks for the compliments on our new labels :)

Secondly...I agree if you know your source and/or if it's a guy down the street that brews it for you, then labeling is irrelevant.

BUT for big online distributors that are providing a professional product and service to a large number of people....it matters. At least IMO. When you're competing with other reputable companies that also have great gear, you want to be the one that has great gear AND looks nice and professional.

matrixprimo1

Aug 19, 2015
lol pretty funny people ask me where I get my labels from because they are awesome, but guess what I made them myself and I guarantee they were not made overnight, more like an ongoing process to perfection just like everything should be.

matrixprimo1

Aug 19, 2015
I would love to post some pics and get some feedback here but I am pretty confident there will not be much to complain about and what really matters is what is inside anyways, if you have a bomb product, awesome customer service the label is just the icing on the cake and should sell itself.

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I personally don't care, anyone that ever used GAULS can attest to that. All gear equal, the labels are a very nice touch. That being said, your new screened lables look amazing and some of the nicest I've seen

Man, I miss GAULS.....

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
Very nice presentation! My thoughts are if something is labeled like a kindergarden kid slopped it on how much attention to sterility might have been
used in production. On the other hand the dosing and production are straight forward . So even if potent and dosed correctly and the compound is what it says it is you can still have an unclean situation. On the other hand the package can be beautiful and the contents are inert . We have had plenty of those examples over the years So it just goes back to the adage KNOW YOUR SOURCE!. You all have valid points but attention to detail begins with pride in product appearance if all other factors are on point.
The PSL screened vials are very nice indeed. This is a trusted source stepping up. Nice job guys...! T
Kind words from a kind man. Rest easy brother.