©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions on when to stick!

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
At what times should I inject my decca and my winny during the day? I go to school MWF from 8-2 and TTh 8-10. I hav heard that I should use them at about the same time of the day every time I use them. Is this true and should I do it in the morning right when I wakeup, after breakfast, before lunch, before workout, or when! Opinions are greatly appreciated!:wallbash:

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
ummm if u dont want water retention and dehydration surprises and etc... always use a comfortable dose with the exact timing as possible to provide your bloodstream with a constant dose of test(or watever roids u using).

ive been on test for 2 months i think i already, i mess up my timings alot, which the feelings of dehydration and hungry come in short bursts beyond most people could imagine.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
okay...so can I use both in the morning one right after the other or should I wait any certain amount of time between deca and winny injects? I wake up about 7 so is it okay to just inject and then jump in the shower? (P.S. why do they say to never do it before you go to sleep?)

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
healthfreak said:
mornings are fine. are you taking test along with the deca and winny?

i take my test.cyp500mg and eq.400mg every sun. and wed. morning at 4:30am sharp.......... it works fine for me....of course im taking test. with my stack of aas.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
2-Swole said:
At what times should I inject my decca and my winny during the day? I go to school MWF from 8-2 and TTh 8-10. I hav heard that I should use them at about the same time of the day every time I use them. Is this true and should I do it in the morning right when I wakeup, after breakfast, before lunch, before workout, or when! Opinions are greatly appreciated!:wallbash:

it doesn't matter what time you take em, whatevers convienient for you ...there is absolutly no reason to do do it at exactly the same time every certian day..figure out what days you are taking yer shots and find time before you go to bbed to do em...keep it simple...your getting too technicle, if this is your fist cycle, I can understand why you are so concerened, you'll see as time goes on all the things you worried about and spent time on were all bullshit..Its pretty simple stuff, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to do gear...look in most gyms you'll see thats obvious..

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Alwright man! Thanks for the help so your sayin winny can be takin whenever I guess cause my buds were sayn just take the deca before bed & your also sayin I can take both deca and winny injections one after the other right? just clarifiyin? Gonna start in a few days and i guess im just try n to get my shit straight!

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Deca 1xper week...any day you want on the same day every week...winny I would do every 2 or 3 days..
Example:

monday: 500mgs deca, 50mgs winny
thurs: 50mgs winny
Sunday: 50mgs winnny
Monday deca 500mgs
Weds: 50mgs winny
get it??
Does not matter what time of day you inject do it when you can..