©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Opinions/suggestions on your best?

rburdge84

Aug 5, 2015
Whats up guys

So I got 3 more weeks for my active rest routine before I do a strength/hypertrophy routine.

I have done PHAT before and I did enjoy it but I want to test the waters of other routines. My body responds to rep ranges for strength and the big lifts. So I have been looking at 5x5 routine, and westide barbell, and wendlers 5/3/1 routine. So if anyone has done these and If I could get some feedback on results that would be great. Strength isn't my main goal my main goal is to put on muscle. So any suggestions?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Whats up guys

So I got 3 more weeks for my active rest routine before I do a strength/hypertrophy routine.

I have done PHAT before and I did enjoy it but I want to test the waters of other routines. My body responds to rep ranges for strength and the big lifts. So I have been looking at 5x5 routine, and westide barbell, and wendlers 5/3/1 routine. So if anyone has done these and If I could get some feedback on results that would be great. Strength isn't my main goal my main goal is to put on muscle. So any suggestions?

Well then stay away from 5/3/1, that's for power lifting. Look into DC training, I loved it when I did it.