©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oracle...?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Is he still MIA...? I haven't been on the boards as much lately and was wondering if any new news came about..?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
One could speculate:

1) His wife came back and maybe she hates for him to be on the computer.
2) His wife came back and she decided to leave him for another guy she met while on duty. He is embarassed to come back.
3) He is actually on the boards under a different name.
4) He sold his computer again and cant access the internet (this one is probably true but just so lame)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
One could speculate:

2) His wife came back and she decided to leave him for another guy she met while on duty. He is embarassed to come back.
4) He sold his computer again and cant access the internet (this one is probably true but just so lame)
IT's not #3,not on this board. I would recognize his posts fer sher...
Wouldnt the little bitch be flattered if he knew there was still a thread up about his silly ass?
RIP oracle,ya sorry deserter.

...and sorry for posting...again

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Bizarro said:
One could speculate:

IT's not #3,not on this board. I would recognize his posts fer sher...
Wouldnt the little bitch be flattered if he knew there was still a thread up about his silly ass?Maybe his membership just died...
RIP oracle,ya sorry deserter.

...and sorry for posting...again

W

wolfyEVH

i honestly think theres a possibility he is dead. he would have at least made 1 post here explaining where he is

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
i honestly think theres a possibility he is dead. he would have at least made 1 post here explaining where he is
Yet another Tragic case of anadrol overdose...
Wolfy, I hope not.
YOU are Darth Vaders son aren't you?Not that pussy skywalker

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
wolfyEVH said:

thats a pretty hardcore assumption to make...but no mods have his phone number or contact info? thats pretty odd. someone who still has one of the highest post counts is MIA :confused:

M

McKenzie

Wish I could go MIA sometimes....I just keep getting sucked back in for some reason?

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
thats a pretty hardcore assumption to make...but no mods have his phone number or contact info? thats pretty odd. someone who still has one of the highest post counts is MIA :confused:

dead or in prison. I mean, even if you don't have the internet, its not too difficult to find someone who has a computer and inform your "board bros" that everything is ok. he just vanished outta thin air.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
dead or in prison. I mean, even if you don't have the internet, its not too difficult to find someone who has a computer and inform your "board bros" that everything is ok. he just vanished outta thin air.
i agree......oracle wasn't the type to just leave us all hanging.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I meant to ask this question a few times. I gave him my X-Box to put a chip in it and a few days later he dissapered. I was thinking he left the board because of it. But its not like an X-box is that expensive. i dont think he would just leave the board because of that. I had hi address but I lost it. Maybe he got called to go overseas he is in the army and so is his wife. I know he lives on the base.
I thought just his wife was in the military......Even if he did get called overseas I think he would have let us know something.....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Chris, it's funny you just brought this thread back in.Not two minutes ago I PM'd him to see his box was full---apparently it isn't...
We're gonna wream his ass if he shows up and had been around all along...
although i think thats highly unlikely because he couldnt' stand to NOT post.
Wolfy has surpassed him in posts.He wouldn't sit quiet for that.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
This is a funny one, Oarcle's last post was 27/07/05....the first thread made about him missing was 'who stole oarcle?' by Tee on the 19/08/05 so then he was gone missing for a few weeks which is ODD, but Oarcle's last visit on this forum is 05/09/05.

So personally i rule out death, prison and military, so maybe it was a scam for the x-box but i couldn't really imagine him doing that, so who knows?

A mistery which will never be solved.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
im too new to the board to know Oracle but i have seen a few of his posts and to read what u all say and how welll liked he is.....its very weird. even if he was called to active duty, dont they have some sort of internet access?? depending on what he is doin or where he is. my buddy did when he went active last year...