©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral Only Cycle

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Hey guys.
Thinking of doing an oral only cycle in about 10 weeks.
Not sure exactley what to use and was hoping you guys could help me piece together the best one.

I'd like to gain weight so i was thinking of using 100 mg/d of D-bol and then trying to shed some of the fat associated with it. Figured id use Clenbuterol for a couple weeks after the cycle to help with that.
But im not sure what else to include. Any input would be appericated. Thanks

~mike

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Hey guys.
Thinking of doing an oral only cycle in about 10 weeks.
Not sure exactley what to use and was hoping you guys could help me piece together the best one.
First I'll go through your post then come up with a sample.

I'd like to gain weight so i was thinking of using 100 mg/d of D-bol
100mg/day of Dbol is way too much for a newbie, WAY TOO MUCH.
Try 20-40mg/day for 6 weeks

and then trying to shed some of the fat associated with it.
??? Dbol doesn't cause any fat gain! Does cause some watery weight that can be controlled with an AI and comes off post cycle regardless. Dbol has in numberous studies actually been shown to cause fat loss; the extra water on cycle hides this fact; and the fact that some people blow it with their diets since their "on" and gain fat through self indulgence.

Figured id use Clenbuterol for a couple weeks after the cycle to help with that.
But im not sure what else to include. Any input would be appericated. Thanks
You don't need the Clenbuterol, you sound a little too reliant on the drugs to abtain your goals. Clen might be a good thing post cycle though, but do you have any PCT (post cycle treatment) plan? Here's one:

3 weeks of 20mg Nolvadex
2 weeks of 2mgx3 times/day Albuterol (or 80mcg or so Clen)

So for an all oral cycle which is something that I don't often suggest to anyone, I'd do something like:

40mg Turinabol/day for 6 weeks
or
30mg Dianabol/day for 6 weeks
or
60mg Anavar/day for 6 weeks

Read up on them and decide which fits your goals and ideals best and consider running instead:

10-15 weeks of Test Enathate or 6-9 weeks of Test Propionate - instead or maybe as well as your orals.

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Sounds like i should get my shit strait. Thanks for the help though. Im not sure about the dosage because im a preety big guy to begin with. Ill find out exactley what i should take and go from there. Clen would be used for pct. I forgot to include that in there. Nolva would be used but im not sure about clomid.
Should i be using both nolva and clomid for pcts along with the clen?

Also, what about anadrol 50. I know its a great product but has really bad sides.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
pdot1337 said:
Sounds like i should get my shit strait. Thanks for the help though. Im not sure about the dosage because im a preety big guy to begin with. Ill find out exactley what i should take and go from there. Clen would be used for pct. I forgot to include that in there. Nolva would be used but im not sure about clomid.
Should i be using both nolva and clomid for pcts along with the clen?

Also, what about anadrol 50. I know its a great product but has really bad sides.
For price and effects I'd probably use d-bol, even being as big as you are 20-40mg/day will net you great results without too much sides.

Just use nolvadex for your pct, it appears better and is stronger than Clomid - Nolvadex does give me acne though so I personally do not use it, but do recommend it over clomid. Don't bother or waste your money using both.

I'd stay away from A-bombs personally; they kill my appetite too much, make me way too tired to train properly, give me nose bleeds, and make me generally feel like shit - why suffer for gains when you can get them pleasantly with something else?

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Thanks alot for the advice. I was on the alin boards and i think im going to use d-bol to kickstart a cycle then follow it up with something else (injectable) Thanks again for the help and input.

~Mike

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
pdot1337 said:
Thanks alot for the advice. I was on the alin boards and i think im going to use d-bol to kickstart a cycle then follow it up with something else (injectable) Thanks again for the help and input.

~Mike
Good thinking, a good sample would be:

DBOL
weeks 1-5 at 30mg-40mg/day

TEST ENAN
weeks 1-10 at 500-600mg/week split into two shoots - mon & thu

ARIMIDEX
weeks 1-11 at .25mg ED -
weeks 12-13 at .25mg EOD
weeks 14 at .25mg E3D

NOLVADEX
weeks 13-16 at 20mg ED

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Thats preety much what i had in mind. What about Pregnyl? I know i should include this in there somewhere lol. Im not exactly sure how to use it though. It says i have to wait 2 weeks to use nolva/clomid? Any input on that? Thats really the only other thing that i would question.

Edit: I re-read the Pregnyl profile by big cat and it made sense. I have to start taking Pregnyl the last week of my cycle and on the 2nd to last day of the cycle start the Nolva.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
pdot1337 said:
Thats preety much what i had in mind. What about Pregnyl? I know i should include this in there somewhere lol. Im not exactly sure how to use it though. It says i have to wait 2 weeks to use nolva/clomid? Any input on that? Thats really the only other thing that i would question.

Edit: I re-read the Pregnyl profile by big cat and it made sense. I have to start taking Pregnyl the last week of my cycle and on the 2nd to last day of the cycle start the Nolva.
Though not neccessary; I'd use Hcg the entire cycle at anywhere from 250iu twice a week to 200iu/day THE ENTIRE CYCLE. I personnally use 400iu on Fri and Sun unless I'm running a strong cycle or Deca, Tren, or Dbol in a cycle; then I run 200iu everyday or 400iu eod. I can PM a good article on it and why.

Hcg post cycle never made sense to me, so Hcg as a pre-pct makes sense, but when you think about it, if you are using it before post cycle treatment to bring your nuts back up so recovering is easier, then why not keep them up the entire time with lower doses?

As far as the waiting two weeks: Nolvadex or any other serm will not work to bring recovery until any and all exogenous steroids have become lower than what your endogenously would be producing - in other words, if your natural test levels are 600, then any exogenous test that would bring that level higher will not allow recovery, once exogenous levels drop below that said 600 then endogenous production can start. On average it takes about 2-3 weeks for exogenous levels to drop off enough, but there is no problem starting PCT sooner, it just might be a little waste of money; I personnally recommend running the Arimidex past your cycle and then add nolvadex later and drop the arimidex and then the nolvadex. Arimidex will also raise your test levels actually more than nolvadex and could be used instead, just not as well.

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Alright, great that preety much awnsered all of my questions except for one last one. How do i know that i am injecting 200iu?