©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oral tren

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
been on oral tren for 6 days now at 1mg/ed.so far the strength gains and boundless energy are nothing short of insane.no real sides except heartburn and mild insomnia so far.as for liver protection i'm taking liv-52,milkthistle,nac and fish oil 3-4x a day.i plan to be on it at least 3 weeks if all continues to go well and start my tren ace soon after.just thought i'd post a bit of progress.

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
I will be real interested to see how the sides of oral tren compare with ace, so please do keep us posted bro. :D

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
that is a good amount for the oral T. I dont know too many people that have tried it. Smart taking the herbs and oil. definitely keep us posted, you can be the anasci guinea pig and let us know if you havta carry a piece of your liver around in a baggie:D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
been on oral tren for 6 days now at 1mg/ed.so far the strength gains and boundless energy are nothing short of insane.no real sides except heartburn and mild insomnia so far.as for liver protection i'm taking liv-52,milkthistle,nac and fish oil 3-4x a day.i plan to be on it at least 3 weeks if all continues to go well and start my tren ace soon after.just thought i'd post a bit of progress.

I'm real curious about this. Please keep us posted on how your progress is!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
well so far so good guys.just got home from doing back and bi's.altho i didn't go as heavy as i normally do my intensity was thru the roof.i didn't wanna stop training.again i got a few compliments from a few different people in my gym.one said he saw me saturday and it looks like i gained a few more pounds since then.i've been reluctant to get on the scale but i'm gonna check it wed along with my b/f.they have one of those electrical impedence monitors there.don't know how accurate they are but i'll tell ya,i'm getting vascular as all hell right now.not sure if it's the eq or the mt but my bet is on the mt cause it seemed to have happened almost overnight.still no major sides as of yet.i plan on bumping it up to 2mg in my last week if all continues to go well.