©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals and the liver

MentaL

Oct 10, 2007
Hi guys,

Wondering what products you recommend to keep the liver healthy when using orals, input appreciated.

Dan.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
You can get liver protectants through Alin. A lot of people also recommend Milk Thistle too. I'm also in the same situation...I'm taking 50mg of D-bol a day and im on my second week and can't figure out how to get a liver protectant. I dont need a huge order so can't go through Alin..i think im just gonna get milk thistle...better than nothing. Any suggestions??

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
MentaL said:
Hi guys,

Wondering what products you recommend to keep the liver healthy when using orals, input appreciated.

Dan.
Synthetek's liver protectant, hands down...Followed by Alin's Liv52, then Milk Thistle..........

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
MentaL said:
Hi guys,

Dan.

use SYNTHERGINE by Synthetek,,best liver protectant on market.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
Synthetek's liver protectant, hands down...Followed by Alin's Liv52, then Milk Thistle..........

Agreed in that same order.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I am almost finished with my second week of D-bol @ 50mgs a day. I'm geten on Milkthistle starting Monday. I havn't drank at all but maybe one shot two times in the past two weeks..just birthday shots for a friends at one time. But i felt like shit mentally afterwards....but I take it i'll be ok and its best to stay away from alcohol completely when on D-bol this strong?!

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I am almost finished with my second week of D-bol @ 50mgs a day. I'm geten on Milkthistle starting Monday. I havn't drank at all but maybe one shot two times in the past two weeks..just birthday shots for a friends at one time. But i felt like shit mentally afterwards....but I take it i'll be ok and its best to stay away from alcohol completely when on D-bol this strong?!
Mate it is generally a good idea to aviod alcohol while on any compound, not just orals. But especially while on orals.

MentaL

Oct 10, 2007
Yeah Alcohol is a nono.. Anyhoo my orals arived today, prepairing to order stuff for the liver.

Thanks guys.

MentaL

Oct 10, 2007
Sending email to purchase now.. Thanks guys ;).

/EDIT

Product ordered inc 2x Whey protein ;)

Last edited: