©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Order came in, but...?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
So my order from Alin that I recently placed came in (thank god)... But my the second part of my order that I ordered over a month ago is still somewhere out there. I assume since I received this most recent order that my address has not been flagged?! Should I still expect this second package from a month ago or should I consider it gone?? Can customs flag my address and still let these two slip by??

What's the deal, anyone experience this or is this other package still on it's way?!?!

Thanks all...

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
So my order from Alin that I recently placed came in (thank god)... But my the second part of my order that I ordered over a month ago is still somewhere out there. I assume since I received this most recent order that my address has not been flagged?! Should I still expect this second package from a month ago or should I consider it gone?? Can customs flag my address and still let these two slip by??

What's the deal, anyone experience this or is this other package still on it's way?!?!

Thanks all...

I have placed many orders from Alin and never had a problem till early this year. I got 2 out of 3 packages. It's been over 4 months with no letter so I said it was just a loss. I since orderd more stuff and got all three of my packages within 8 days.
They won't flag your address. They are more likely to flag the senders address.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Ha well my second package which was supposed to be all my PCT stuff, was kinda off. Instead of clomid I was sent Dbol...

I thought of it as kind of a bonus since I can kickstart the cycle now for the first 3 or 4 weeks, but can I use just Nolvadex for PCT and HCG throught the cycle a bit if necessary?! or should I get clomid

Cycle is...
Test E @ 400-500mg/week for 14 weeks
EQ @ 400mg/week for 12 weeks
(And now since I got Dbol) Dbol @50mg/day for weeks 1-3

HCG throughout cycle if needed and Nolva for PCT?!

How is that....

ps. I'm gonna send alin an email and let him know about the mix up... maybe it'll be corrected or maybe not... we'll see...

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
Ha well my second package which was supposed to be all my PCT stuff, was kinda off. Instead of clomid I was sent Dbol...

I thought of it as kind of a bonus since I can kickstart the cycle now for the first 3 or 4 weeks, but can I use just Nolvadex for PCT and HCG throught the cycle a bit if necessary?! or should I get clomid

Cycle is...
Test E @ 400-500mg/week for 14 weeks
EQ @ 400mg/week for 12 weeks
(And now since I got Dbol) Dbol @50mg/day for weeks 1-3

HCG throughout cycle if needed and Nolva for PCT?!

How is that....

ps. I'm gonna send alin an email and let him know about the mix up... maybe it'll be corrected or maybe not... we'll see...

Yea you can just use nova for PCT.
I like to use HCG for my cycle. Everyone runs it different. I run mine at 500IU every 5 days.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Good deal bro, sounds good to me...

Every 5 days sounds good to me... I'll just start doing it every 5 days when they first start to shrink up on me or when their function begins to go.

Appreciate it...

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
Good deal bro, sounds good to me...

Every 5 days sounds good to me... I'll just start doing it every 5 days when they first start to shrink up on me or when their function begins to go.

Appreciate it...

All I can say is if you wait till they get small you will need a higher dosage.
For my current cycle I didnt start with HCG and after week 4 my balls shrink alot. I started at 1000IU and went to 750IU but it took me three shots before my balls where back to normal. After that I stayed on 500IU every 5 days. That was me plus I was on tren.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Oh ok... So it would be acceptable with my cycle that I posted above to go ahead and to HCG 500IU every 5 days from the start?! or maybe starting a week or two in? Regardless if I'm in dire need of it or not?!

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
Oh ok... So it would be acceptable with my cycle that I posted above to go ahead and to HCG 500IU every 5 days from the start?! or maybe starting a week or two in? Regardless if I'm in dire need of it or not?!

It will not hurt to run HCG for the whole cycle.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Thank you for the input...

One last question and I know this has been asked alot...

I have a 3mL syringe, and I would like to know how many units on there would equal 500IU?

Or maybe a better question would be, how could I go about measuring that out?! 500IU's?

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
Thank you for the input...

One last question and I know this has been asked alot...

I have a 3mL syringe, and I would like to know how many units on there would equal 500IU?

Or maybe a better question would be, how could I go about measuring that out?! 500IU's?

This depends on how much B. Water you mix it with. Lets say you go with the least amount of water 1CC for 5000IU.
Well that's easy just .1CC for every 500IU.
If you use 2CC of water for 5000IU
That's .2cc for 500IU
Follow??
I would try to get insulin needles(www.sterilesyringes.com)for this.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I get it... so for those little measurement lines on the syringe... those are 500IU depending on how much water I mix with it...

So if I have a 5000IU amp and mix 1cc BW in with it... I can use up that whole amp and as long as I'm putting .1cc into the syringe it's going to be 500IU until the amp is gone?!

I believe I'm following ya.. thanks again...

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
I get it... so for those little measurement lines on the syringe... those are 500IU depending on how much water I mix with it...

So if I have a 5000IU amp and mix 1cc BW in with it... I can use up that whole amp and as long as I'm putting .1cc into the syringe it's going to be 500IU until the amp is gone?!

I believe I'm following ya.. thanks again...

Yup and make sure you keep it in the fridge after you mix.