©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ordering precautions?

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
Anything specific I need to worry about as far as ordering online? Do you list your real name w/ the shipping info? Seems like that wouldn't be a good idea just in case it was intercepted somehow.
I live in the US so I imagine it's also better to find a domestic source to avoid customs. Read a lot of good things about AP, but I think he's in europe. Any comparable sources in the US?

Sorry if those are dumb questions. Never ordered over the net before. :smoker:

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
The thing that scares me about a domestic source is if the Fed's catch and raid them they get your info to. <knock> <knock>. Most sources say they dont keep your info after they ship the order....but how do you really know that?
Also I think they would be more interested in catching a domestic source than a foriegn one that they cant really do much about.

Risks both ways.

If you do get a reliable foriegn source it just seems safer to me, unless of course your ordering huge bulk that customs would want to follow up on.

HPP

Apr 11, 2004
That's a good point. I've ordered tons of prescription drugs overseas (far cheaper that way) and i've only had one package intercepted by customs. All they did was send a letter saying my shipment was taken and I could petition for it's release by sending my prescription info. Not sure if they would just send the same type of letter if they caught a small amount of juice. With all the terrorist crap going on, steroids are probably a low priority with them.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
USMC5811 said:
The thing that scares me about a domestic source is if the Fed's catch and raid them they get your info to. <knock> <knock>. Most sources say they dont keep your info after they ship the order....but how do you really know that?
Also I think they would be more interested in catching a domestic source than a foriegn one that they cant really do much about.

Risks both ways.

If you do get a reliable foriegn source it just seems safer to me, unless of course your ordering huge bulk that customs would want to follow up on.

Absolutely right on the money.