©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

orders

freakon

Oct 13, 2007
Hi guys! first of all i am a newbie here but not new to the world of ph's and AS. after the big bust's i have been having a harder and harder time finding a reliable source. Until now! i see that there are numerous banners and places that advertise here openly. so my question is......have any of you folks ordered anything recently from the sponsers above? i am very interested in ordering some stuff from IVITAMINS but am not sure if they are still operating. i sent then an email but have not received any responses from them yet. i was extremely happy to find a place that actually carries what i am looking for "test e by galenika", my cycle is almost over and i am desperate for a reliable source. can anyone tell me how the sponser here has been doing lately? i did a search but unfortunatly all post were several months back, nothing current. if you folks dont mind helping out a local bro. out that would be greatly appreciated! thanks