©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overdosing!

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
hey fellas I am getting really freaked cause I heard someone talkin about nutri-vet products possible being overdosed. Like when I think Im takn 600 mg of deca maybe Im takin a lot more or something. Is this true and should i even worry about it if im just takin deca and whinny from them?:wallbash:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Dude, you gotta chill...every question you have asked so far you could find out by doing a search..Who the fuck is giving you all this information?? or are you taking surveys with everyone you come across about their knowlege and opinions about steriods??
when something maybee ovverdosed that means it is maybee a little over not enuff to change the amount you are using from 500mgs to 1gm...
Don't take this wrong I'm not flaming you..but if you took the time to order gear, get pins, send money, you really should have taken the time to learn about what yer sticking in yer ass before you even laid out any cash...all the questions you are asking are the questions most people learn the awnsers to BEFORE they decide to use gear...not after they buy their gear and stick it in em...sound like you have read a list of side effects and are trying to counter act any possible one before it happens..yes being safe is good..but all this info is already posted all over the net..do a search first..if you dont find yer awnser then post a question...in the meantime stop worring so much about everthing, or throw the shit away and stay natural, yer gonna have a heart attack from stress about what might happen to you if you use gear...

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
you got it "C" u just made my day thanks for the info dude...till then im gonna chill!:smoker: