©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

p-med

tuna

Mar 26, 2004
canada
well I finally received my order from p-med. It only took 3 months to arrive. I ordered on feb.11. They were very slow to respond to any of my e-mails, but they delivered! I've posted the gear on the pics section if you care to check it out. Intersting that they lab tested the stanazolol at almost 32mg a tab.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Hey brutha. Got your mail. Be sure to tell the guys how I treat you and post feedback on the tabs. The oxymetholone is potent. Eat one and expect a little headache for a few minutes..lol..no serious post feedback good or negative bro. Lets let my products do the talking.

Nutri-Vet

tuna said:
well I finally received my order from p-med. It only took 3 months to arrive. I ordered on feb.11. They were very slow to respond to any of my e-mails, but they delivered! I've posted the gear on the pics section if you care to check it out. Intersting that they lab tested the stanazolol at almost 32mg a tab.