©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paging Dr. Kell

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
Kell my dr. said that I should be back to normal in 6 weeks. Do you think it would be pushin it if I started light weights next week. That would be 2 weeks since the surgery. I feel like I can do it. But that might be cuz im going crazy not being too. It must be that I want it because I was told I couldnt thing.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
bph316 said:
Kell my dr. said that I should be back to normal in 6 weeks. Do you think it would be pushin it if I started light weights next week. That would be 2 weeks since the surgery. I feel like I can do it. But that might be cuz im going crazy not being too. It must be that I want it because I was told I couldnt thing.

gallbladder removal..sure I think it should be ok. But dont go heavy.
keep it lighter than you might--healing up is better than going 3 mos back because something tore-Even though I dont see that possibility-Go to the gym or wherever,just take it easy...

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
bph, you'll see it here a million times over: Muscle Has Memory. Take it easy bro, it'll all come back real fast.

Nitrateman

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
First workout since the middle of December. Felt great but tired pretty quick. I will hit it again tomorrow. I have some ground to make up. Did chest, back and shoulders. 3 sets 225 for 15 on bench. I pobably wore myself out there as everthing else was pretty weak.