©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pain Again!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I inected Sat...3 cc's of 250 Enanthate with a 21 gauge...I've been hurting since then...What do ya think guys...wrong pin ,to much e for 1 injection ....Right Glute where I always pop it..

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Well I inected Sat...3 cc's of 250 Enanthate with a 21 gauge...I've been hurting since then...What do ya think guys...wrong pin ,to much e for 1 injection ....Right Glute where I always pop it..
well i use 22g pins in my glutes and dont experience much pain so i dont think it is your 21g pin. could be you just injected to much solution and irritated the muscle it was injected into.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:

It could be the Pin, as a 21 guage is pushing it a bit in my book. It could also very well be the 3cc's. Are you only injecting once a week, or are you on a larger dose of Test E (like 1500 mg per week?) If you are trying to shoot your whole dose in one pop, I would reccomend breaking it up and using a 23 guage pin. Also, do you ever use your quad or delt? If you always pop in the right Glute, you might be starting to build up scar tissue which can make the injuctions increasingly painfull as you would be cutting through it each time you pop.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i would say too much test e for 1 injection PLUS using a harpoon. test e has a higher ba than say, cyp, so 3cc's was too much for your ass to handle. stick with 2cc's and a 25g pin with a steady hand, massage a lil with applied heat and that should do the trick. what are your test e doses for the week?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin...I have some suspension coming here in a couple of days.....What should I use for that,where should i pop and how often...It's G-P gear.....

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
big o said:
Pin...I have some suspension coming here in a couple of days.....What should I use for that,where should i pop and how often...It's G-P gear.....

if its micronized, then you can use a 29g slin pin and poke just about anywhere, hell, you won't even feel a 29g pin going in. but if its regular susp, try shaking the shit out of it and using a 27g, it might work, but if not, use a 25g.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Test E 1 g
Deca 6oo'mg's
Eq. 600-800 mg's
I'm still waiting for muy eq...Should be today or tomorrow..
Hitting the gym tonite...I took off 5 weeks and everything feels really good...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
A-Bomb I've never done prop or suspension....What should I expect from the suspension.....Everyday or every other day?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
so your shooting at least 4x per week right? are you shooting the deca and eq twice per week? if so, try breaking them up and shooting less volume, more shots. it will be a lot of pokes, but should be less painful if you use a smaller gauge pin and keep volume to under 2cc.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
big o said:
A-Bomb I've never done prop or suspension....What should I expect from the suspension.....Everyday or every other day?

ha ha ha ha ha! neither. try twice per day. but like i said, if you shoot twice per day, first off, each shot is only 1/2cc, secondly, you can use a small pin, so its not bad. its water-based, so it could a lil painful, but heat it under the faucet and massage really well for 5-10 minutes while at the same time flexing the bodypart you injected, and you'll be fine. the good thing about susp is 100mg is 100mg. your not getting jewed cuz its non-estered. with test cyp, 200mg is like 180mg, prop at 100mg is like 70, but susp at 100mg is 100mg!

MdTNT

If you are gonna be doin susp you will nee to go ed, prop can go the same or eod your choice. As for using a 21g pin, not the choiuce most of us who have been at it for a while would choose..I use nothing smaller than a 23g and most of the time oit's 25g....3CC's in your glut is not gonna be too much at all. there's plenty of room for 3CC's even if your not a big guy. My nephew is runnin 3CC's twice a wk in glutes.,.never a prpoblem...try not to move too much that pain could be from irritating the muscle it's like a scalpel viscerating the muscle fibers ever time you move around. stay very stil and push slow you will be fine. M-

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
i would say too much test e for 1 injection PLUS using a harpoon. test e has a higher ba than say, cyp, so 3cc's was too much for your ass to handle. stick with 2cc's and a 25g pin with a steady hand, massage a lil with applied heat and that should do the trick. what are your test e doses for the week?
i am of a different thinking here about the test enanthate. i have always been told that it has a very low melting point(one of the reasons why it is not a good idea to order it in powder form during the summer months) and can often be held in solution by only adding some bb to the mix. test cyp on the otherhand is more difficult to hold in solution and typically contains higher ba levels to ensure it does not recrystalize in the bottle.
i just think that big-o probably moved the needle around some when injecting since 3cc would take awhile to inject and it would be very hard to hold the needle still for that long.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I was to lazy to got to the Pharmacy...I would have been better to stick a nail in my ass and pour it in.....