©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

painful thigh injection

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Alright peeps?
My second injection of 2cc of deca and test E in thigh. First one was
Shot in the ass and no problem. Its been 4 years since my last cycle never had Any problems before injecting in thighs or calves in the past. Im having
Extreme pain when i walk or bend my leg. The area is a little warm and pinkish and swollen. Try massaging it, hot pad, resting it and
Etc nothing is working? And i did aspirate no blood! What should i do or what the heck
Is going on??...........

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I always HATED thighs. Painful. I'd pin anywhere else and it was much more comfortable. Or try 1cc each in each thigh. Give it some time and it should settle down in a few days. The same vials have not given you any problems before, right?

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Like brick said, separate them for now to see if it's dirty gear. For me all quad in injections are painful. Try shoulders, glutes, and my favorite ventroglutial.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Usually thighs just get a little walking around sore, but with the warmth and pink, you probably lost a little sterility at the injection site. It should pass, but if you have some Amoxicillin, taking a gram a day for a few days wouldn't hurt.

That being said, the last time I had a situation that was like yours, I dumped the bottle. Wasn't worth risking it.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
I always HATED thighs. Painful. I'd pin anywhere else and it was much more comfortable. Or try 1cc each in each thigh. Give it some time and it should settle down in a few days. The same vials have not given you any problems before, right?

Thank for your response....man im hurting! Nope it has never given me problems before but since my last cycle it has been 4 years tho! e

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Like brick said, separate them for now to see if it's dirty gear. For me all quad in injections are painful. Try shoulders, glutes, and my favorite ventroglutial.

Thanks for.the feedback......letting you know i did shoot up in the glutes
Last week first injection of this cycle and i didnt have no problems.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Usually thighs just get a little walking around sore, but with the warmth and pink, you probably lost a little sterility at the injection site. It should pass, but if you have some Amoxicillin, taking a gram a day for a few days wouldn't hurt.

That being said, the last time I had a situation that was like yours, I dumped the bottle. Wasn't worth risking it.

Thanks for.the feedback......letting you know i did shoot up in the glutes
Last week first injection of this cycle and i didnt have no problems.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Although a lot of you guys hate the thighs, personally I love them. Reason: easy access and control of the pin, I cannot twist and shoot my gluteus, I have no flex, unless Mama wants to help. I don't ask her to help, I am fine with the fact she is ok with my "hobbie". I never use more than a 1.5 cc per injection. Thighs are huge just do more injections with smaller cc's. pins are cheap and so are alcohol swabs. there are a lot of vessels in the thighs, you will have "Squirters" don't panic just cover with pressure. Sorry back to topic.....stretch the area and rub a lot, do some time on the stair master. get blood in there.

Last edited:

blic

Feb 17, 2005
Although a lot of you guys hate the thighs, personally I love them. Reason: easy access and control of the pin, I cannot twist and shoot my gluteus, I have no flex, unless Mama wants to help. I don't ask her to help, I am fine with the fact she is ok with my "hobbie". I never use more than a 1.5 cc per injection. Thighs are huge just do more injections with smaller cc's. pins are cheap and so are alcohol swabs. there are a lot of vessels in the thighs, you will have "Squirters" don't panic just cover with pressure. Sorry back to topic.....stretch the area and rub a lot, do some time on the stair master. get blood in there.

Ranger thanks for answering......funny you say the stairmaster cause last night
I went for a run and dealt with the pain and it gradually went away but as soon
As i stop and relax.......the pain came back? Ill keep that in mind
Dont do more then 2cc at once......yeah in the past i never had problems injecting in the thigh but for some reason i did now?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
You probably went too deep or placed it in a bad spot or let the needle move around while it was in you. Make sure to not move.

Try 25inch, 5/8 gauge, and put it directly into the vastus lateralis going straight down rather than from the side. Push 0.5cc at a time. Wait 20seconds before doing the next 0.5.

blic

Feb 17, 2005
You probably went too deep or placed it in a bad spot or let the needle move around while it was in you. Make sure to not move.

Try 25inch, 5/8 gauge, and put it directly into the vastus lateralis going straight down rather than from the side. Push 0.5cc at a time. Wait 20seconds before doing the next 0.5.

Derek! Now you say that i did go in at angle and push the needle completely
In towards end of the syringe......lesson learn!

HEY YOU ALL THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.....THIS SITE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HELPFUL WITH ALL YOUR INPUTS AND FEEDBACKS!
LOVE THIS SITE!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
We're in the thigh did you go?
Are your thighs as big now as they were 4 years ago?
I have big quads so it is easy for me - I stand up flex it - finger tip to top of knee and my point to inject is were the thumb and the wrist connect - it will be the same place from you hip bone- length of hand down to tips - that is a nice place - I flex the muscle to get the out side of the muscle - then I let the muscle out and that is my injection spot - if you flex now- you may find you went to far out on the quad or on the outer side. If you stick your fingers in your quads - you will find on the sides it hurts to dig your fingers in - on the out side face of the quad you will find you poke your fingers in it doesn't hurt.
Sorry - you missed your sweet spot and it sounds like you went into Charley horse vill. That does suck walking all stiff legged

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry Derek - I should have read yours first-round like almost the same - I have a hard time explaining in this thing -
I my self just did a quad injection - I use 1-1/2" I am doing
Very light juice till I get more

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
A cc of e and deca? yeah 2ml too much and many nerves in the quad . Or is it the oil or allergy to a chem used in production.. Do the same pin on a glute. Get back to us..thks ib

blic

Feb 17, 2005
We're in the thigh did you go?
Are your thighs as big now as they were 4 years ago?
I have big quads so it is easy for me - I stand up flex it - finger tip to top of knee and my point to inject is were the thumb and the wrist connect - it will be the same place from you hip bone- length of hand down to tips - that is a nice place - I flex the muscle to get the out side of the muscle - then I let the muscle out and that is my injection spot - if you flex now- you may find you went to far out on the quad or on the outer side. If you stick your fingers in your quads - you will find on the sides it hurts to dig your fingers in - on the out side face of the quad you will find you poke your fingers in it doesn't hurt.
Sorry - you missed your sweet spot and it sounds like you went into Charley horse vill. That does suck walking all stiff legged

Hey squatster!
When i do or did back in the day i would pretty much inject on the
Outside of the thigh about 7 inches above the knee pretty much where you would you playfully hit someone to give them a charlie horse. I didnt flex? I relax
The thigh and stuck it and went all the way in at angle? My thighs are bigger
Now but less muscles cause last few years i slack and stop working
Out and not.doing cardio so.i gain more fat in the legs....back in the day
I carried myself around 190 to 200 at 5'10" i was on a traveling softball
Team so i was always playing ball and working out....now i carry myself
Around 230..........lol i just had the wife take a rolling pin and roll over
The soreness and apply lots of pressure at the same time.......hurt like
Hell but it seem to help!!!! 0

blic

Feb 17, 2005
A cc of e and deca? yeah 2ml too much and many nerves in the quad . Or is it the oil or allergy to a chem used in production.. Do the same pin on a glute. Get back to us..thks ib

Its weird cause back in the day i use to do the same 2cc of deca and test e
Never had problem in the thigh....but then i again i use to brew my own
Stuff and i use grape seed oil....so im wondering if that may make a difference?
But.then again i injected last week in the glutes and i didnt
Have no problem?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
1-1.5 inches will cause significantly more pain than 5/8. If you are low enough BF, 5/8inch will work great, and won't hurt.