©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pairing up orals with injectables

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys i just wanted to know which oral to use with injectable i know certain combinations work better than otheres

for instance

i will b using 3weeks each of the following

1-3 test-e 500mg wk
4-6 test-c 500mg wk
6-8 sostenon 500mg wk
9-12 tren acetate 100mg ed

as far as the orals go i just need help putting them up with the injectable that you guys think works better with

3weeks 50mg drol
3weeks 50mg dbol
3weeks 50mg winny tabs

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
hey guys i just wanted to know which oral to use with injectable i know certain combinations work better than otheres

for instance

1-3 test-e 500mg wk
4-6 test-c 500mg wk
6-8 sostenon 500mg wk

as far as the orals go i just need help putting them up with the injectable that you guys think works better with

3weeks 50mg drol
3weeks 50mg dbol
3weeks 50mg winny tabs

Please read more and learn how to build a cycle. There is nothing about this that I like.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Why would u switch from E to C to Sust? E and C are, for all intents and purposes the same thing. Pick one eater of Test and run it all the way through. Unless you're switching from long ester to short ester, you're just making things complicated for no good reason.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012

for instance

1-3 test-e 500mg wk
4-6 test-c 500mg wk
6-8 sostenon 500mg wk

3weeks 50mg drol
3weeks 50mg dbol
3weeks 50mg winny tabs
Dude you need some help... help us help you...
There is no need to randomly switch esters every 3 weeks. Maybe going up on the dose but not changing.

What are your goals and stats?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
And then for the last 4 weeks you're just running Tren Ace by itself with no test? Is this your first cycle? Stats? Do you have the gear already? Do u have ancillaries? What's your PCT? Pump the brakes and let the guys here help you out before u find yourself in a world of hurt.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm assuming you have little or no cycling exp? If I am correct pick one long ester
cyp or E as they as stated above are interchangable and forget the rest of what you listed . have ancills in case you are estro sides prone and have your pct in place for the bounce up post cycle. tren ace? Tren is one you will want to research
before commencing. Take these guys advice.. Thx and post up stats and goals as stated by TT.......... T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Dude you need some help... help us help you...
There is no need to randomly switch esters every 3 weeks. Maybe going up on the dose but not changing.

What are your goals and stats?

I agree,,,I would suggest picking one ester and using that the duration.
Your stats,,golas,,past experience would all help out greatly.